? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  503

I had a dream I was being cut up like just cuts all over my body..cause someone hated me and I was fighting them woke up to find myself all bloody and had small cuts everwhere...but I didn't know why...that night I found a razor blade in my bed....wtf.........

Also I had a dream last night that I was applying for admin and akaru was sayin im mean and rage everytime people say I hack and then die..... so I got no support

Not to mention when L4D came out I had dreams I was in the game for a week straight........but it was cool

• Content Count:  3697

I had a dream where we were in this room and my teacher gave me a pen and a notebook. She said she was going to drug me, then I needed to write down whatever I could before the drugs took full hold of my body and prevented me from doing anything at all. I obliged (Of course, who wouldn't?), and she drugs me. I go to write in it but my brother tries to grab the pen from my hand, I freak out saying he's ruining everything and I don't have a lot of time to do this, and I get EXTREMELY angry at him, but then the drugs took hold of me before I could get the pen back to write in the notebook...

Good story.

• Content Count:  2994

I dreamt that the devil possesed the body of a little child with red, curly hair.

The child spoke to me, that I should pray to god or else I would go to hell, then He started scratching my face with furious anger, when I woke up, my face had scratches.

Once, i dreamt I felled through space and.. it was so fucking freaky, like I fell from earth and on the on, while I was watching the world destructed by atom bombs from the surface of the moon, when I woke up, I saw that I fell from my bed to the ground lol.

The second dream was epic, first one was scary as fuck.

• Content Count:  269

i see we have some ppl in here that have coulrophobia. lol

I don't know if this ever happens to you guys but sometimes when i dream i can dream of what will happen the next day.. it's not a full day but it will be like a few seconds or so of the next day without me knowing what will happen. I can remember the dream when i see the part i have dreamt of. For instance in a recent event i was in a bank and me my mom and dad were in one of the offices talking to the lady. She said something to me and at that very moment i remembered the dream and remembered what would happen next and stuff.. it was really weird because i never knew i was actually gonna be there since it was a day before it actually happend.. this has happend to me many times before but yea.. have any of you guys ever had that?

Reply to Thread