? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  856

i see we have some ppl in here that have coulrophobia. lol

I don't know if this ever happens to you guys but sometimes when i dream i can dream of what will happen the next day.. it's not a full day but it will be like a few seconds or so of the next day without me knowing what will happen. I can remember the dream when i see the part i have dreamt of. For instance in a recent event i was in a bank and me my mom and dad were in one of the offices talking to the lady. She said something to me and at that very moment i remembered the dream and remembered what would happen next and stuff.. it was really weird because i never knew i was actually gonna be there since it was a day before it actually happend.. this has happend to me many times before but yea.. have any of you guys ever had that?

That happens to me sometimes, it kind of creeps me out

• Content Count:  3205

(Dream)

i was in school doing work and ect and all of a sudden gun shots started to fire and when the guy came into our room he shot me first and it felt so real that i felt the blood coming out and my eye sight went bad after that and when i woke up i had a chest pain exaclty where i was hit.

• Content Count:  1278

When I was little, I had dream of snakes climbing up my body. I woke up screaming, touched where they were in the dream, and I touched something which I thought was a snake, then realized, it was the straps for my PJs.

-Note, don't twist my words up, you dirty prevs.

this really made me lol

• Content Count:  1278

I used to have these horribly vivid dreams about demons taking me to hell or mutilating me. This was around 6-7 years old and they were extremely graphic and I would have them every night. >.

errmm wtf, have you ever seen the movie The Haunting of Molly Hartley

you sure you arent possed by the devil or something?

:thumb:

:laugh:

:cry:

:biggrin:

In the end it all turns out happy

Reply to Thread