? servers

? players online

Fajitas admin app

• Content Count:  3736

I just want to state that this is the most HYPOCRITICAL thing Ive read/seen in my life!!!

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24280

You guys are telling someone he cannot be admin because he had his tag on while raiding someone other dudes server.... ARE YOU GUYS EVEN SERIOUS.

Yes raiding the server with our tag wasnt the smartest thing to do but all in all the ACT is what matters...this guys gets banned and pretty much has no chance of getting admin for something that a lot of people did with him including some with higher rank and supposed maturity.. BOTTOM LINE YOU DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!! tag or not its still the same idiotic act done by people with power that others are supposed to look upon as far as behavior goes....again this was a simple joke that someone found a way to turn into some stupid big deal...yet he is the only one taking shit for it...everyone should take punishment for it or no one ESPECIALLY NOT a 7 day ban nor 3 days...at best telling him not to do it again.....

Besides Ive raided a vent channel with all the BD's and Haggard... and when a bunch of people join a server whoever is targeted knows who the we are

Now I would have posted this in the thread itself but I cant....

Thanks for reading.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2051

True, but it was said from Haggard himself, if you must go on a raid or grief, remove your tags. Its in the rules. There is nothing in the rules itself saying you can't raid in other servers, whatever you do outside of SG is your own business, as long as you remove the tags. However, its up to the individual wether they want to support or not because of this. I put no support cause thats my reason. Wether this persuaded others to do the same or not, it is my fault. Also you can't say everyone took part in the raid, cause I didn't. So don't even try to say all the BDs, cause I take no part in raids, at all. Shows what you know.

• Content Count:  4685

True, but it was said from Haggard himself, if you must go on a raid or grief, remove your tags. Its in the rules. There is nothing in the rules itself saying you can't raid in other servers, whatever you do outside of SG is your own business, as long as you remove the tags. However, its up to the individual wether they want to support or not because of this. I put no support cause thats my reason. Wether this persuaded others to do the same or not, it is my fault. Also you can't say everyone took part in the raid, cause I didn't. So don't even try to say all the BDs, cause I take no part in raids, at all.

That was said after the raid.

• Content Count:  2051

That was said after the raid.

And it was already a rule before the raid. Multiple people were told, by Haggard, right before the raid, to remove the tag, some people even changed it as soon as they logged in.

Guest barackobama

This is just retarded, you all raided, tag or no tag, and no where does it state that if you raid another community that you must take your tag off.

• Content Count:  4473

True, but it was said from Haggard himself, if you must go on a raid or grief, remove your tags. Its in the rules. There is nothing in the rules itself saying you can't raid in other servers, whatever you do outside of SG is your own business, as long as you remove the tags. However, its up to the individual wether they want to support or not because of this. I put no support cause thats my reason. Wether this persuaded others to do the same or not, it is my fault. Also you can't say everyone took part in the raid, cause I didn't. So don't even try to say all the BDs, cause I take no part in raids, at all.

Aren't you also not allowed to raid in large groups? Wasn't there a large group from SG? It doesn't matter that they weren't tagged in that instance because everyone knew or now knows they were from SG.

All Fajita did was follow a bunch of SG members and admins in the raid, something which he figured would be acceptable to admin standards because admins were present. If Fajita is not fit enough for admin because of his actions, then neither are the present admins who were involved in the raid as well. It is a blatant double standard and hypocrisy.

• Content Count:  641

Thank you for standing up for me. I agree with the fact that i'm not very active on the forums and i joined this month. I've been to SG atleast 20 times before i even joined the forums, it's just not logged or remembered. Quite frankly, i am scared to even talk in the chatbox. Some of you took it to seriously.

Reply to Thread