? servers

? players online

Fajitas admin app

• Content Count:  2942

There was about 15 or so people that took part in the raid, If not more. After being in for about 2 minutes I got banned. Most people didnt even last 10 minutes. Haggard himself part took in this. Why Fajita was punished is beyond me. I changed my name completely but still.

• Content Count:  2051

Aren't you also not allowed to raid in large groups? Wasn't there a large group from SG? It doesn't matter that they weren't tagged in that instance because everyone knew or now knows they were from SG.

All Fajita did was follow a bunch of SG members and admins in the raid, something which he figured would be acceptable to admin standards because admins were present. If Fajita is not fit enough for admin because of his actions, then neither are the present admins who were involved in the raid as well. It is a blatant double standard and hypocrisy.

TBH, it was the several name changes while in game, and the people who ONLY removed their tags that gave it away. I didn't take part in the raid as I already said plenty of times already and I put no support because that was my reason, but I didn't think I would have that much of an influence on everyone else who was to vote after me.

I punished him to what I deemed fit from the evidence that was posted. For everyone else who no supported or followed my vote and participated, that would be hypocrisy. Anything else that happened that wasn't in the demo, then I can't really do much about that. If you happen to have a demo of everyone using tags and posted a complain, then they will receive the punishment that is deserving. I will continue to make unbaised decisions and I'm sorry that Fajita happen to be in one of them. Do not call it hypocrisy when all I'm simply doing is just my what I'm told to do.

• Content Count:  641

Also! I just need to point out, if you watch the demo of sgattack.dem... it shows me killing TWO people. But at the top right corner. It didnt show me actually killing them. I'm going to admit that i did freekill them, but what if they knifed me or something? I'm being serious, the demo doesnt show me shooting people it just shows *IntenseFajita killed Blah Blah + IntenseFajita killed Blah Blah 2* at the top right.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24299

In that Sgt_Church says I came in, Freekilled, with tags, were trolls.

He doesnt have proof that i freekilled, it shows 2 people dying that could have possibly knifed me.

Edited by IntenseFajita

• Content Count:  4473

Do not call it hypocrisy when all I'm simply doing is just my what I'm told to do.

But what you are doing is hypocrisy even though it is not your own fault.

TBH, it was the several name changes while in game, and the people who ONLY removed their tags that gave it away.

Irrelevant considering everyone knows it was a bunch of SG admins and members. The point of removing the tag if you raid is to hide your association with SG, but if that association is still linked back to SG, then they should be treated similarly to those who leave the tag on. Even though their intention was to hide their immediate relation to SG, the fact that they somehow tarnished our image is more important.

But what you are doing is hypocrisy even though it is not your own fault.

Irrelevant considering everyone knows it was a bunch of SG admins and members. The point of removing the tag if you raid is to hide your association with SG, but if that association is still linked back to SG, then they should be treated similarly to those who leave the tag on. Even though their intention was to hide their immediate relation to SG, the fact that they somehow tarnished our image is more important.

Hyopcrisy for what? For banning him off of a rule? You are allowed to raid, but its been common knowledge to always take off your tags when you do it.

And again, he was only banned for having the tags on. Even if the point was to hide association with SG, was never told to ban someone without them on at least attempting to hide it. I understand completely where you are going with this, but again nothing I can do since I'm just doing it by the books. I've already tried to talk to Haggard about this before your post, but hes in a scrim, so until then, unless you have something else to add, stand by.

Hyopcrisy for what? For banning him off of a rule? You are allowed to raid, but its been common knowledge to always take off your tags when you do it.

And again, he was only banned for having the tags on. Even if the point was to hide association with SG, was never told to ban someone without them on at least attempting to hide it. I understand completely where you are going with this, but again nothing I can do since I'm just doing it by the books. I've already tried to talk to Haggard about this before your post, but hes in a scrim, so until then, unless you have something else to add, stand by.

The hypocrisy lies in punishing him while others who were in the raid remain unpunished even though enough officers know who was in the raid (or at least some of them). Maybe you cannot do anything because you were not involved, but other officers/admins were, including Haggard. Their word is good enough as evidence in other situations, so it should be good enough now.

We shouldn't be required to present evidence when they themselves were there but refuse to accept any blame or punishment for their actions when another member gets punished for the exact same actions.

The hypocrisy lies in punishing him while others who were in the raid remain unpunished even though enough officers know who was in the raid (or at least some of them). Maybe you cannot do anything because you were not involved, but other officers/admins were, including Haggard.

Then I'm afraid you are talking to the wrong person. Its only hypocrisy when another officer bans him when he/she himself took part in the raid. None on my part. Give proof of which did, then I would have punished him/her myself.

We shouldn't be required to present evidence when they themselves were there but refuse to accept any blame or punishment for their actions when another member gets punished for the exact same actions.

It's not my choice wether these people want to take punishment for what they did or admit they were there. I didn't punish for the raid, I simply punished for the use of tags in a raid. But since I wasn't there, I, however still require evidence of tag using. A complaint was made, the evidence was provided, a ban was issued and that is the process.

• Content Count:  641

And it was already a rule before the raid. Multiple people were told, by Haggard, right before the raid, to remove the tag, some people even changed it as soon as they logged in.

Did i mention that i joined vent a little later?

It's not my choice wether these people want to take punishment for what they did or admit they were there. I didn't punish for the raid, I simply punished for the use of tags in a raid. But since I wasn't there, I, however still require evidence of tag using. A complaint was made, the evidence was provided, a ban was issued and that is the process.

I am not questioning your actions on Fajita, just the hypocrisy involved with Haggard and other officers standing by and protecting themselves when they were just as involved, if not more, in the raid.

It's not so much you and if I sounded that way, I apologize.

• Like 1

Did i mention that i joined vent a little later?

Sorry that you hopped on the bandwagon and wasn't aware of removing your tags. you were banned for this simply because of not having any tags. I no supported you because I don't like raiders. Didn't think my decision would have affected others in the process.

Reply to Thread