? servers

? players online

Fajitas admin app

• Content Count:  2051

I am not questioning your actions on Fajita, just the hypocrisy involved with Haggard and other officers standing by and protecting themselves when they were just as involved, if not more, in the raid.

It's not so much you and if I sounded that way, I apologize.

Talking to Haggard right now about it.

• Content Count:  669

Also! I just need to point out, if you watch the demo of sgattack.dem... it shows me killing TWO people. But at the top right corner. It didnt show me actually killing them. I'm going to admit that i did freekill them, but what if they knifed me or something? I'm being serious, the demo doesnt show me shooting people it just shows *IntenseFajita killed Blah Blah + IntenseFajita killed Blah Blah 2* at the top right.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24299

In that Sgt_Church says I came in, Freekilled, with tags, were trolls.

He doesnt have proof that i freekilled, it shows 2 people dying that could have possibly knifed me.

Cells were closed at times of death, you can see that in the DEMO, and it was round start, either way if it would have been possible I would have gotten everyone else too, you were there at the wrong place, wrong time, doing the wrong kind of crap in front of a demo, with the tags on, I don't agree that only you should be punished but its how SG is rolling with it. If I wasn't sick and drowsy as hell I'm sure I would have gotten more people. Sorry that its just you, but I cant do anything about it, FYI For anything tha Phillykid said, please ignore, again, he is an Idiot and he acts before he can think, which is usually several hours later. BTW, Sorry Fajita. :sad:

• Content Count:  5303

Also, looking at his admin App, I don't really see anyone who was involved. But, then again I haven't watched the demo.

Also, I wasn't part of the raid, the reason why I didn't support him, is because I don't believe in awarding people who are in the wrong. It's just how I am.

• Content Count:  2390

Ok I don't get it, the entire point of removing your tags why?

Answer: So the person who you are greifing/ raiding/ whatever the fuck you're doing to does not know you are part of the community

So yea, how can you honestly say that this guys is the only who deserves punishment when Church can probably name around 5+ other people who also joined in[The leader of SG included], since its Church's servers you guys raided, the entire rule of having the tag off is so its not traced back and henceforth the name of SG is/was tarnished.

Whether or not you agree with me doesn't matter, everyone who joined in went in with the intention of doing "harm" (i do the quotes cause you can't really do much harm on the internet), you all did it believe that you were justified because he had pissed you off/he deserved it/it didn't matter cause its the internet.

I know i said I was gonna stay out of it, but this is just sad, the least the people involved can do is admit they were wrong, church may have done shit in the past, but hes one person and you didn't have to go to his level, how hard who it have been to just ignore what he did?

Just cause he gave you proof that this guy did wrong doesn't mean he should only be punished, you may not have proof but you are well aware of who else was there.

Unless I missed something, in which case please tell me why you feel what you did was justified.

• Content Count:  2051

Ok I don't get it, the entire point of removing your tags why?

Answer: So the person who you are greifing/ raiding/ whatever the fuck you're doing to does not know you are part of the community

So yea, how can you honestly say that this guys is the only who deserves punishment when Church can probably name around 5+ other people who also joined in[The leader of SG included], since its Church's servers you guys raided, the entire rule of having the tag off is so its not traced back and henceforth the name of SG is/was tarnished.

Whether or not you agree with me doesn't matter, everyone who joined in went in with the intention of doing "harm" (i do the quotes cause you can't really do much harm on the internet), you all did it believe that you were justified because he had pissed you off/he deserved it/it didn't matter cause its the internet.

I know i said I was gonna stay out of it, but this is just sad, the least the people involved can do is admit they were wrong, church may have done shit in the past, but hes one person and you didn't have to go to his level, how hard who it have been to just ignore what he did?

Just cause he gave you proof that this guy did wrong doesn't mean he should only be punished, you may not have proof but you are well aware of who else was there.

Unless I missed something, in which case please tell me why you feel what you did was justified.

Again.

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24299

Topic locked since people don't look at previous posts.

Reply to Thread