? servers

? players online

Deathmatch bad for skill?

• Content Count:  777

Well many of the kills are lucky, but you get improved in more types of weapon, and may improve your skillz otherwise to. When I had skillz in reg CSS I played alot of DM and it worked well^^

• Content Count:  4960

I go to DM servers all the time. I usually just practice one or two guns and try to keep a steady 2.0 KD ratio. DM teaches you not to camp, because if you do any moment someone will spawn right beside or behind you... You really can't get any worse.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  227

I have a routine i use...

First, I when I join the server, I use only a deagle for the remainder of the round time.

Second, I use an M4 for 5 minutes...

Third, I use an AK for 5 minutes. (Bursting/Tapping only to break habit of spraying)

Fourth, I use an AWP/Deagle for 5 minutes.

so overall around a 15-20 minute routine for warming up while improving your shot.

Edit: Also, when i deathmatch, I turn off scoreboard, text, death messages, and voice, so that I can focus on shooting and improving my shot... I generally also tend to listen to music to rely more on my shot than my sound.

Hope this helps.

• Content Count:  2095

I go to DM servers all the time. I usually just practice one or two guns and try to keep a steady 2.0 KD ratio. DM teaches you not to camp, because if you do any moment someone will spawn right beside or behind you... You really can't get any worse.

Andre's Godly at reg, so I think I'll stick with his word. I'll continue with DM. :laugh:

• Content Count:  2596

I played alot today, and than went on our FBG server, i could tell that i had gotten better.

I was making shots, that i usually never make and getting alot more kills, but like xeno said for the first couple rounds i kept rushing out and dieing.

Reply to Thread