? servers

? players online

What happened to CAL?

• Content Count:  1078

I do not normally play in competitive gaming leagues because I am not a faggot.

So you're saying you'd pass up the opportunity to win thousands of dollars playing a game you've already mastered(From the 'professionals' point of view)? You're getting money to move your fingers back and forth and you don't wanna do it? ;P Just saying, most competitive leagues offer cash prizes for people that are good, and the more larger ones offered tens of thousands of dollars. Not a bad way to live, tbh. I'd love to sit in my computer chair growing a fatass while getting paid to play games.

• Content Count:  2427

CGS I'm not even going to bring up lol.

QF-fucking-T

I remember watching CGS teams on G4 when it was being broadcasted on television, none of the teams were really exceptionally good team-wise (although they did know what the fuck to do when a flash was thrown at them unlike most baddies), but definitely skilled. It's a shame they couldn't bring in the money they needed to keep it alive.

• Content Count:  2686

If you live in Europe I suggest you get your ass on http://www.esl.eu/

It's a nice league with good anti-cheat, I cba to play there at the moment because of school, but it's a nice place to start if you want to get in to more competitive play.

Edited by Eldest

• Content Count:  3299

Cal was baught by some randy mofo's and died. Might come back ina few years. Cgs had a sad fate :( Plenty other places to play cevo, esea, eco and some other shitty ones. Esea is for the any competetive gamer and is nicely organized but cost money. Cevo is for the higher skilled teams/players and costs money, eco is a perfect league if you wanna start competetive gamin or already are and its free

Reply to Thread