? servers

? players online

ZOMG dont add [insert name] hes a virus!

• Content Count:  2833

Boom HeadShot!!!: if somone adds you by the name of "LIKES.TO.SEX.U." dont accept it its a virus and will crash css,please send this to all your friends because if they get it...you get it =/

Seriously you guys?

I'm so tired of getting these.

Fact: you cant get a virus or hacked or any bullshit like that just from adding someone to your friends list.

Fact: These stupid chain letters are made by people that are mad at said person or they have no life and just feel like making fake chain letters.

Seriously the worst anyone can do to you on steam friends is send you to a link on a fake page that looks like steam login and then steal your password -.-

• Like 5

• Content Count:  4685

Seriously you guys?

I'm so tired of getting these.

Fact: you cant get a virus or hacked or any bullshit like that just from adding someone to your friends list.

Fact: These stupid chain letters are made by people that are mad at said person or they have no life and just feel like making fake chain letters.

Seriously the worst anyone can do to you on steam friends is send you to a link on a fake page that looks like steam login and then steal your password -.-

You are incorrect, there used to be [not sure if their still is] a way to send a virus by just receiveing a message from someone.

• Content Count:  2942

I got 5 today. I just closed the chat a second after anyway. I remember last year a lot of people were afraid of some guy like that. So I changed my steam name and in game name and I scared a lot of people. :amuse:

• Content Count:  3205

I got 5 today. I just closed the chat a second after anyway. I remember last year a lot of people were afraid of some guy like that. So I changed my steam name and in game name and I scared a lot of people. :amuse:

LOL that gave me an idea ;D

• Content Count:  2833

You are incorrect, there used to be [not sure if their still is] a way to send a virus by just receiveing a message from someone.

seriously doubtful you have to physically download something to get a virus.

and IF there was such a hole in steams security it would no doubt be fixed by now.

• Content Count:  4685

seriously doubtful you have to physically download something to get a virus.

and IF there was such a hole in steams security it would no doubt be fixed by now.

Ha ha trust in any program is a bad idea, also no you dont.

Reply to Thread