? servers

? players online

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY

• Content Count:  2306

Epilepsy isn't a joke.......

My friend had a brain tumour and because he had epileptic fits they didn't notice it (as they thought he just had epilepsy)....although luckily they did before it was too late.

Why even run the risk of people having an attack.....this is the stuff people should be upset about not furries and what not v_v.

I will go ahead and create a NSFE (Not Safe For Epileptics) Tag.

• Content Count:  3343

Epilepsy isn't a joke.......

My friend had a brain tumour and because he had epileptic fits they didn't notice it (as they thought he just had epilepsy)....although luckily they did before it was too late.

Why even run the risk of people having an attack.....this is the stuff people should be upset about not furries and what not v_v.

Do you really think someone with epilepsy is dumb enough to go to the "epileptic pictures thread" If you are truly dumb enough to do that, then I would just let natural selection take its course.

• Content Count:  6712

Do you really think someone with epilepsy is dumb enough to go to the "epileptic pictures thread" If you are truly dumb enough to do that, then I would just let natural selection take its course.

.....Do you think everyone knows they have epilepsy???

Get some brains....my cousin was just playing games and he didn't know that he had it and he got an attack...

I will go ahead and create a NSFE (Not Safe For Epileptics) Tag.

How many epileptics will go into a thread with a title like this? But it's beside the point....as I said above.

Reply to Thread