? servers

? players online

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY

• Content Count:  420

Can we close this thread please...because I do not have a clue what epilepsy is but when ever I look at the flashy pictures I shake vigourosly and my body goes all tense then I black out and find myself on the floor half an hour later....and its annoying.....and upsetting...thanks..

-Bread

• Content Count:  3343

.....Do you think everyone knows they have epilepsy???

Get some brains....my cousin was just playing games and he didn't know that he had it and he got an attack...

I could also be narcoleptic, triggered by the color yellow, and upon seeing your name color and userbar color, I went unconscious knocking my head on the tile on the floor, having a concussion and dying. But that is unlikely.

• Content Count:  6712

I could also be narcoleptic, triggered by the color yellow, and upon seeing your name color and userbar color, I went unconscious knocking my head on the tile on the floor, having a concussion and dying. But that is unlikely.

You could also die of spontaneous combustion...so stop being?

You the take a risk of dieing by being alive....but there are some things that we can rationally help to stop...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4473

I though this was going to be a fail thread when I saw it last night. Boy was I wrong.

This thread has some lulz. Not only that, it has some practical value as SG users can now look at the picture to determine if they have a form of epilepsy. So very thoughtful of you Fullmetal. :clap:

• Content Count:  11725

Thanks for the title change.

Support this thread.... less flame more foam

Image:Epilepticemoticonflash.gif

Image:Omgseizure1.gif

Flashcat.gif

Epilepsynice.gif

Flashin1.gif

Can we close this thread please...because I do not have a clue what epilepsy is but when ever I look at the flashy pictures I shake vigourosly and my body goes all tense then I black out and find myself on the floor half an hour later....and its annoying.....and upsetting...thanks..

-Bread

Sarcasm?

Edited by Metal

Reply to Thread