? servers

? players online

Garrysmod - Gamemode leaks

• Content Count:  2095

http://bporgn.wordpress.com/

Just about every exclusive script has been leaked.

[center]TacoNBanana Gamemode – TacoScript
September 3, 2009 by bporgn[/center]

TacoScript is a popular private RP gamemode. It has many features including a radio system, combine overwatch patrolls, a wide array of occupations, and many others. This script has been private for a very long time, with no plans to be released in the near future. This script once again is exactly as is on the date it was aquired. With it, you will easily be able to run your own TacoScript RP server.

This gamemode was acquired on Monday, August 24th.

[center]Posted in Gmod Gamemodes | Leave a Comment »
GamerzUnlimited Gamemode – Zombie Outrage

Don’t let the name fool you, this is the same as Zombie Survival. The GU version of this gamemode has been modified to fit their server’s needs, with a few changes to the actual gamemode and its weapons as far as I understand.

KuroScript Gamemode – KuroScript Base

The RP base to all of Conna’s KuroScript gamemodes. This is necessary to run his hl2rp gamemode, and is the driving force behind all of its features. Using this it would be easy to make your own KuroScript RP gamemode, or simply host a HL2RP server.

KuroScript Gamemode – Half Life 2 RP

This is the popular Half-Life 2 RP script made by Conna (AKA Kudomiku (AKA Kuromeku (AKA ConnaCook))). It is a well featured RP gamemode that has is widely GUI driven (Yet you have to run a slash command to hide/unhide your weapon?) the script has a wide variety of features, including custom character creation, group systems, spatial voice and chat, vendors, weapons, and many others that make it a flushed-out roleplay gamemode. It is paired with KuroScript, the base to all of Conna’s gamemode scripts.

NoxiousNet Gamemode – Noxious Base

This is the base gamemode for all noxiousnet gamemodes. It contains the noxnet database, admining features, and user status (VIP, custom tags, etc etc). Strangely, it seems that there is an exact copy of this gamemode in all the noxnet gamemodes, even though they derive from this one. This gamemode can be used to host a server identical to a noxiousnet server, along with their exclusive gamemodes! Enjoy.

NoxiousNet Gamemode – CTF

The CTF gamemode by JetBoom.

Posted in Gmod Gamemodes | Leave a Comment »
NoxiousNet Gamemode – NoxBox
September 3, 2009 by bporgn

Noxbox is the noxiousnet rendition of sandbox, it has several changes to adapt it into the noxiousnet gamemode base. Most changes are minor, if any. It is possible that this is simply a renamed version of the sandbox gamemode with the noxious net framework copied in.

NoxiousNet Gamemode – Zombie Survival

Jetboom’s zombie survival gamemode has been released several times, while the exclusive version on the noxious net servers continued to be updated. Zombie Survival is a gamemode in which the player fights off a zombie invasion with an array of weapons, the more kills players make the more powerful weapons they acquire to stay alive. If they are killed they become a zombie and attempt to defeat the humans, if they kill four humans they are “redeemed” and become human once again.

[center]
Posted in Gmod Gamemodes | Leave a Comment »
NoxiousNet Gamemode – Mario Boxes

Jetboom’s mario boxes gamemode has existed since Garry’s Mod 9. Two weeks ago this gamemode was released, however the noxious net specific information and features have been stripped out. This gamemode is exactly as it was on the server the date it was acquired. Mario Boxes features 2.5d side scrolling gameplay in which the players control physical boxes armed with an array of weapons.

NoxiousNet Gamemode – Awesome Strike

Jetboom’s take on counter-strike. The gamemode features several custom weapons including the Crossfire, Dinky Gun, and the Awesome Rifle. It also has increased gore and visual effects.  This gamemode was recently merged with the “TeamPlay” gamemode on the noxiousnet servers, however it was still listed under the same name.

After a recent update to Garrysmod anyone and anything can remotely access a server's FTP

idk how to use this but it looks exclusive and very important

Indeed.

The only versions of these gamemodes out are extremely buggy or absolutely shit. The current ones; the one's that have been leaked are top notch.

Ha ha ha ownd.

Indeed. It's funny to see Jetboom rage after noticing his prized possession released. >:3

• Content Count:  4685

Indeed.

The only versions of these gamemodes out are extremely buggy or absolutely shit. The current ones; the one's that have been leaked are top notch.

Indeed. It's funny to see Jetboom rage after noticing his prized possession released. >:3

TnB is gunna be pissed, their script was locked down.

TnB is gunna be pissed, their script was locked down.

Yup. They had the best script as well, the only other Tacoscript released was some half-assed model buggy shithole.

They're just lucky this didn't happen a little later, as I hear they're going to make a system to save weapons.

• Content Count:  3391

Wow, that is quite impressive. Never played on a GMod server before, but people are certainly raging about this leak. Personally, I'm all about freedom of information, so I hope more stuff gets released as it will lead to better mods and, hopefully, tighter security (I'm not about deleting content or fucking up servers.). Please, don't misconstrue my meaning. I do not approve of this method, nor do I condone it, but I do approve of the people releasing the mods publicly, as well as the source code for the exploit. I've always been fascinated by exploits and this one is quite nice.

Wow, that is quite impressive. Never played on a GMod server before, but people are certainly raging about this leak. Personally, I'm all about freedom of information, so I hope more stuff gets released as it will lead to better mods and, hopefully, tighter security (I'm not about deleting content or fucking up servers.). Please, don't misconstrue my meaning. I do not approve of this method, nor do I condone it, but I do approve of the people releasing the mods publicly, as well as the source code for the exploit. I've always been fascinated by exploits and this one is quite nice.

Indeed.

The NoX releases were the best, they were the most uptight assholes about their script. They believed they were better than anyone and everyone else because of their "superior" script.

They started a mass flamewar and troll against another community who had a shitty leaked version of their script as well. They're a mass melting pot of trolls and asshats. (I totally used to play der. :)

I'm just sad TnB had to have their shit released, they're extremely nice to their competing communities. DaveBrown even donated $500 to another community who started a new HL2RP community, and assisted a friend of mine who was constantly being DDoS'd.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  4685

Indeed.

The NoX releases were the best, they were the most uptight assholes about their script. They believed they were better than anyone and everyone else because of their "superior" script.

They started a mass flamewar and troll against another community who had a shitty leaked version of their script as well. They're a mass melting pot of trolls and asshats. (I totally used to play der. :)

I'm just sad TnB had to have their shit released, they're extremely nice to their competing communities. DaveBrown even donated $500 to another community who started a new HL2RP community, and assisted a friend of mine who was constantly being DDoS'd.

But the TNB andmins are racist asshats.

Reply to Thread