? servers

? players online

Dont I just have a great best friend?

• Content Count:  916

To me hes awesome cuz we were at wonderland today talking about itouchs n crap and then he just said out of the blue.. ill get u an iphone for free .. apparently his dad's good friends with a manager for Apple.. so he said if i wanted one and i was like hell yeh.. and so now in a week ill have a new iphone set with a plan n everything and then say bye to my old phone.. lol to me its crazy.. Idk about you guys but i think its awesome that he offered me a iphone.

Guest Vivian556
To me hes awesome cuz we were at wonderland today talking about itouchs n crap and then he just said out of the blue.. ill get u an iphone for free .. apparently his dad's good friends with a manager for Apple.. so he said if i wanted one and i was like hell yeh.. and so now in a week ill have a new iphone set with a plan n everything and then say bye to my old phone.. lol to me its crazy.. Idk about you guys but i think its awesome that he offered me a iphone.

iPhones are over rated. loljk

• Content Count:  4473

LXARdPb4YBs

• Content Count:  3697

iPhones are over rated. loljk

I agree with this actually. Well, actually there is only one thing that is keeping me from ever even slightly considering an iPhone, and that is the fact that the keypad is part of the screen. I need buttons, I would just go crazy trying to get my fingers to exactly where I need them to be. Plus you can't text without looking at the screen on an iPhone. I just couldn't do it.

Might get one if they give it a normal keypad like every other phone but until then... :(

Reply to Thread