? servers

? players online

Podcasts

• Content Count:  98

Hey guys,

I listen to a lot of podcasts on a daily basis and was wondering if any of you do the same. Here are the main one's I listen to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. GameScoop -- IGN's main gaming podcast. It's really funny and informative.

2. Podcast Beyond -- IGN's PS3 podcast. Seriously freaking hilarious. I don't even own a PS3 and yet I listen to it every week, SOOOO funny.

3. Three Red Lights -- IGN's (see a theme here?) Xbox 360 podcast. These guys are so laid back and hilaious it's so funny, lot's of big guests and gaming news.

4. Stuff You Should Know -- A howstuffworks.com podcast with each episode based on a new topic. Some really interesting stuff discussed here from the CIA testing LSD on American citizens to How Twinkies Work. Really funny and intelligent.

5. Sessler's Soap Box -- A G4 podcast hosted by X-play's Adam Sessler. I thought this guy was an arrogant douche until I watched this podcast and saw he had a ton of intelligent things to point out about the gaming industry.

6. College Humor -- An extremely hilarious podcast. A few episodes come out a week featuring skits, parodies, fake commercials and shorts from the collegehumor.com website.

------------------------------------------------

Those are just some of the many podcasts I listen to. I IMPLORE you to check out the IGN ones especially, those guys are so freakin hilarious. What do you guys listen to?

Reply to Thread