? servers

? players online

Petition to bring back old admin app system

• Content Count:  2632

This is a petition to bring back the old admin application system.

If you are new and do not know what i am talking about see here

The new way IMO is a horrible idea, i know that it is bringing money into this community, but most of the supporters who apply (no offense) are power hungry, and only get supporter in order to get admin. The tag supporter now basically means wannabe admin, in the old days the supporters bought supporter to Support the community, not to get admin.

Another flaw in this system is that only admins and supporters vote on these apps, and some supporters say yes to apps just to get a vote for their app. If we are a community why don't the regs, mems and hons get a say in who gets and and who doesn't.

Also, we've gotten some crappy admins outta this system (ex Fuze and Sneezing panda), however we have gotten some good ones as well (ex Thatguy, elleon, awacs, ms.blargh, GT ect )

Please people do not Flame this thread, if you support getting the old admin application system back post your name and i will add it to the list.

Current Supporters

iScout

4lk4linetri0

Dr. Who?

Doublesb

PowerNos

Cooki3Monsta

Dracula

Ganzta

darth jacen

Caution

Fullmetal

Italian Jew

Beth

SoulKeeper

Awacs

Keylin

Bullet Wound

GhostAssassin

SilentGuns

zapper

Mobe

Huwajux

Epic Bread Man

Left

SneakySnake

Creeping Death

Crimson

JoniX

ckw

Neji

Taylor

CookiE Do

TheVirus

Cromyth

AvroArrow

LVG

Omar

[Recon]The Famous Zombie Hunter

xVengeance

Flash_whAt.?

Xarshi

PotshotPolka

PingPong

Frostbyte

SOLANUM

uncle pep-pep

NIKO

• Like 19
Edited by CandleJack

• Content Count:  6741

Also, we've gotten some crappy admins outta this system (ex Fuze and Sneezing panda), however we have gotten some good ones as well (ex Thatguy, elleon, awacs, ms.blargh, GT ect )

You think those guys would have been weeded out by the old system? Don't make me laugh..

• Content Count:  2632

You think those guys would have been weeded out by the old system? Don't make me laugh..

pretty sure they would have, because most the guys who had a problem with both of them were regs i knew. Those two only acted civilized around the admins.

Reply to Thread