? servers

? players online

Petition to bring back old admin app system

• Content Count:  4263

Do you guys not realise that the old system ws changed because it was thought not good enough to select admins for our community?

I do not support this petition changing the system back.

I do support any decision to change the application process to something better/more effective.

• Content Count:  4198

without evening seeing the other one, doesn't really balance out

Scout gave a link to the old application system. They didn't have to be there to fully understand how it worked, just looking at one or two of the applications gives an idea. Besides, it seems people aren't really supporting the old system, rather they point out the positive attributes it possessed and suggested that they were taken into consideration when making a new application system.

• Content Count:  2750

Are you three supporting the petition?

Just wondering because the way you worded your responses really didn't state a support of the petition or a no support

Fine, heres my two cents.

As LVG said, you have to commit a war crime to not get admin nowadays. I'm not saying the previous system made it harder to get admin, but it allowed everyone to get their fair share in who govern the servers. With the current system, the supporters just support one another, and there is usually one admin that says no, but his/her opinion is drowned out because of the "YESOMFGILOVETHISGUYISAWHIMINPRISONBREAKANDHEDIDNTFREEKILLOSSIM!" thats usually in those apps. I know someone is going to, or already has brought this up (I dont feel like going back and checking) but if people post retarded shit on an app, 99% of the time the AO's and BD's did their job and deleted the shit posts.

Regarding my original post: People who are banned, should STAY banned (if said person was permed), and if they get unbanned (facepalm), they shouldn't go around like "OMGAWD GUISE IM UNBANNED, I SIMPLY WALKED INTO MORDOR TO GET BACK INTO ESGEE!".

Thats it, people probably wont read this anyway, so yeah.

• Content Count:  2167

I say just get rid of votes like these.

Played with you once on MG. Great guy. Definatley SUPPORT FTW!!

Posting things like this should get your ability to vote removed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2390

Do you guys not realise that the old system ws changed because it was thought not good enough to select admins for our community?

I do not support this petition changing the system back.

I do support any decision to change the application process to something better/more effective.

I thought they change it in order to make it easier on the BDs and general make it so more people could apply at a time without hindrance. (In all honestly)

How was the old system not good enough, it was the community saying what they thought of a person, and BDs + deciding whether they were good enough.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread