? servers

? players online

Petition to bring back old admin app system

• Content Count:  2596

idk, after reading some of theese posts, both systems have had good admins and bad admins. We haven't really had enough time to see if any good admins from the new system arise to higher ups like jacen said, but the good system has had one bad apple sneezing. I wouldn't count fuze he was a good admin and he did nothing wrong but try to lose the persona everyone placed on him as that annoying kid. He didn't go crazy till he cancled admin. The new system really hasn't had time to accumulate the negitive and postive admins the old system had i say give it awhile. Keep it how it is and maybe tweak it alittle to make it better. We dont need the old system if we need anything its a new new system.

• Content Count:  4685

You guys say that we've gotten crappy admins from the new system. :clap:. Have we gotten a mass banner in our new system yet? Have we gotten a scammer? Have we gotten a fucking guy pretending to be a girl? Have we gotten a person pretending to be older than they really are? Have we gotten an admin who's attention span is lower than my sympathy of racists? I can tell you. We've gotten WORSE ADMINS in our old system than in OUR NEW SYSTEM. There's been how many bad admins in our new system.. what one our two? Yes you can say it's because the system hasn't been around that long, but in the time it's been here we've barely gotten any of those type of admins I've listen above, actually not even one. Why? I don't know, but it works, and it's not smart to replace something that works well.

The only 2 things in that we havnt gotten are, The Guy Girl and the Scammer.

Also you guys seem to be very bad with your numbers of admins that have lost admin + the ammount of strikes weve given out.

• Content Count:  2632

The only 2 things in that we havnt gotten are, The Guy Girl and the Scammer.

Also you guys seem to be very bad with your numbers of admins that have lost admin + the ammount of strikes weve given out.

Don't forget the hacking admin, we had 2 of those from this system, Strife and sneezing panda.

• Content Count:  2095

I do agree, Regulars and Honorables should be allowed to vote in such polls, what the current system shows is a vast majority of suck-ups who are seemingly good.

It's not like this will abolish the revenue created from admins.

• Content Count:  6213

Lets not go pointing fingers at this admin and that admin. Honestly, no matter what system we have we will always get someone that isn't exactly admin material. While I read all of what Andre and Jacen said, I agree with both of them. Not everyone that gets admin here is a good admin, but generally if they aren't good we get them or they learn. We can't exactly "know" someone over the internet, for all we know they could be lying about everything. A lot of people come off as great people, and they change. No matter what admin application system we have, that won't stop those people.

• Content Count:  2122

Lets not go pointing fingers at this admin and that admin. Honestly, no matter what system we have we will always get someone that isn't exactly admin material. While I read all of what Andre and Jacen said, I agree with both of them. Not everyone that gets admin here is a good admin, but generally if they aren't good we get them or they learn. We can't exactly "know" someone over the internet, for all we know they could be lying about everything. A lot of people come off as great people, and they change. No matter what admin application system we have, that won't stop those people.

beth is a bad admin, and i KNOW it

• Content Count:  4685

The diffrece is, which one lets in more, and it aint hard to be a nice boy when an admins in the server.

• Content Count:  3736

The new way IMO is a horrible idea, i know that it is bringing money into this community, but most of the supporters who apply (no offense) are power hungry, and only get supporter in order to get admin. The tag supporter now basically means wannabe admin, in the old days the supporters bought supporter to Support the community, not to get admin.

So did we with the old system...I can name plenty..acted nice to get admin..the florida highway patrol dude , leechbox, dude with the tatt behind the neck, there was another geek I cant remember his name...

Another flaw in this system is that only admins and supporters vote on these apps, and some supporters say yes to apps just to get a vote for their app. If we are a community why don't the regs, mems and hons get a say in who gets and and who doesn't.

I agree

Also, we've gotten some crappy admins outta this system (ex Fuze and Sneezing panda), however we have gotten some good ones as well (ex Thatguy, elleon, awacs, ms.blargh, GT ect )

Again the same shit happen with the old way

conclusion: Your argument is invalid. People get admin, they suck, they get booted..end of convo. They are good, they can stay and we benefit from their financial support and attendance to the servers. There is no perfect system but the old one had just as many cons then this one yet this new one seems more profitable.

The fact that reg and HG could vote would be a plus cause we spend hours on the servers and we know the players

Edited by trakaill

• Content Count:  2596

The fact that reg and HG could vote would be a plus cause we spend hours on the servers and we know the players

About the regs voting: I remember awhile back being in deathrun and vitonook (camper) was in there and he is like im applying for admin you guys should vote for me, and everyone (regs) were like yah i would vote for you.

That right there, should be a reason for regs not to vote.

Reply to Thread