? servers

? players online

Petition to bring back old admin app system

• Content Count:  4123

There are pros and cons to both systems, sure supporter is being used as a route to get admin but at the same time they are contributing to SG. The old system was not so great hence the need for the new one. Either way those who are power hungry and abuse their admin powers will get caught and sifted out eventually.

• Content Count:  4799

I agree. The only problem is that money counts and with that , nothing will change. Because of the supporters , almost any tard can become admin , giving me a reason to say '' WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????'' every time I see a new admin. Not every supporter is like this , only the newer ones.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  349

Perhaps not fully going back to the old system would be the right move. Like other people said, you will get a bad apple whichever way you do it. I think the new system is just too fast. I personally think the way you get supporter and how long you have to wait should be raised to a higher expectation. Instead of just two weeks before being able to apply, why not a month? The people who just wait two weeks then decide they want admin and no one knows who the heck they, is quite annoying to see. Worthless time spent by the higher-ups.

Just raise the expectation not the whole way of getting admin.

• Content Count:  4550

All i see when i look at this thread is people who don't have the ability to vote on an admin application...wanting to be able to vote on it. Like you give a shit how many bad admins come through, or how much money we get from supporters. The good players will be good players and the bad players will be bad players. I don't see the big deal here.

• Like 1
Edited by Spartan

Reply to Thread