? servers

? players online

Petition to bring back old admin app system

• Content Count:  400

I don't mind the new system the only think I don't find to keen about it is that I feel supporters just buy it to get admin because it's a requirement.

Now in the old system you bought it in hopes to help your admin, or you just wanted to help support the community. It may still me that way but I don't feel like it is. But I do know a few that support just to help. When I bought supporter back in april 2008, I never thought I would even apply for admin.

Other then that I really don't mind the new system. Don't flame me for this but I think we need to stat enforcing the over 16 rule a little bit more. Not totally blocking out under 16 rule, just enforcing it a bit more.

Edited by Target

• Content Count:  398

If regs get to vote, I agree to this, I know we got a lot of admins that are good, but it seems a lot of admins have been banned. And they were hardly even here. I want it to go back to the old days. Hell I wish it was back when this place was called Zombie Murder {JK JK.} Hopefully something will be done.

• Content Count:  4263

I didn't notice for about a month+ that the system was changed.

I don't really see much difference between the two systems, neither is any good at sorting between good and bad admins

• Content Count:  2433

The system is fine now. Either way you'll get some people who slip through the cracks, but thats why we have demos for. If someone does act up, report them and they can be dealt with.

While there are a good amount of new admins who I have no idea who they are, they are still only the lowest-tier admins. They won't go anywhere without being recognized as a standout admin so there is no need to worry about some spy rising through the ranks to abuse the community.

Reply to Thread