? servers

? players online

Russian or Geology?

• Content Count:  6712

Yeah, my friend said his cousin took russian, and it was really hard so he dropped it.

While I don't mind a challenge, if it is going to be truly hard, and bring down my average then it may not be worth it. But I really can't see it being THAT hard if I actually pay attention in class and do the assigned learning.

If Russian is really that hard then I don't see it dropping your average being a problem really.

• Content Count:  6559

I'd stick to the geology thing.

Or if you want to get more specific, go into petroleum/mineral engineering, you'll be able to get a $$$ job with an oil company after college.

• Content Count:  4799

Dont pick Russian , thats one hard motherfucker of a language. But If you do get good , its great. I myself suck at it... because all my teacher did for 4 years was yell at our class in Russian because we had no fucking idea what she was talking about.

• Like 1
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  3697

Dont pick Russian , thats one hard motherfucker of a language. But If you do get good , its great. I myself suck at it... because all my teacher did for 4 years was yell at our class in Russian because we had no fucking idea what she was talking about.

LOL I want that to be me. Just yell at people without them having any idea what I'm talking about :p

And if it interests me (which atm it does) then I don't think difficulty will be an issue.

• Content Count:  5007

Last year i had the option of 5 different languages for a second language. I chose german, but i could of chose

Spanish

German

Japanese

Russian

Mandarin/Chinese

Italian

French

Languages a great, choose it.

(Im learning french atm)

• Content Count:  11501

Last year i had the option of 5 different languages for a second language. I chose german, but i could of chose

Spanish

German

Japanese

Russian

Mandarin/Chinese

Italian

Damn, and you're only in Highschool? That's a lot of offers. I would love to take Mandarin or Japanese, but my school only offers Spanish, German, and French.

• Content Count:  3697

Yeah for highschool that is really good. My highschool offered english and french. My university offers quite a few, Russian and German were the two I looked at because they are awesome, but I know there are more.

• Content Count:  490

Spanish

German

Japanese

Russian

Mandarin/Chinese

Italian

Lucky :wacko:

Reply to Thread