? servers

? players online

Prayer

• Content Count:  1000

I don't think you're being serious here. Praying for people you don't know over a forum? Dude, please....do you have nothing else to do? I'm not trying to flame you here. I'm just gona point out now you're gona get trolled by so many members here now.

TROLLL.

• Content Count:  133

I don't think you're being serious here. Praying for people you don't know over a forum? Dude, please....do you have nothing else to do? I'm not trying to flame you here. I'm just gona point out now you're gona get trolled by so many members here now.

Honestly i dont really care. I was serious about what i said.

• Content Count:  11725

Fuck Atheists! They're ignorant!

:heh:

Thats rude

Dont hate that player hate the game...

I dont say stuff that god isnt real.

He might be real but im not like other atheists.

but pray that god is female

• Content Count:  2936

I may be going off on a limb here, but please dont get onto me for it =P.

I was jsut wondering if any of you have a need i could pray for? You donnt have to post it on this thread, you can PM it, and if you dont want to say it jsut type "Unspoken."

Pray I get hired by a decent firm/agency or that the economy recovers so I can get more clients.

As for the rest of you yelling at him about this:

Religion is a very personal issue, rather than raging or QQing at him, let him do his thing. If you have no reason for him to pray for you, or feel like its a pointless endeavor, just move on and don't bother the man. Heckling him, antagonizing him, or otherwise bugging him for this kindly offer is not only rude, but it shows how big an asshole you can be online.

If you are Athiest or Agnostic, I can respect your ideological reservations to the concept of prayer, but realize that for the vast majority of the rest of humanity, it IS something they believe in and do, many times a day. I'm not saying you are necessarily right, but realize that heckling the guy, or screaming at him through the interwebs to show your E-cool by telling him prayer is bullshit and there is no God just makes you look like an enormous prick, AND takes away any credence or support your position may have had prior to your commentary.

As for the pretend atheists, and I figure its most of the ones here, believe me, when shit gets REALLY bad, you'll be calling out to your invisible avenger, whatever name you may call him/her/it, be it Jesus, Allah, or Jesus-Raptor-Spaghetti-Monster. To put a play on an old statement: "There are no Atheists at the Bar exam"... Its very true, believe me, because I know first hand.

Take it from a very bad Catholic that never EVER learns his lessons, no matter what the man in the pointy hat in Rome tells him: Its not a question of the name of your God, or the tenets of your religion, its the all encompassing need of all humans to have a free psychiatrist/counselor/psychologist/social worker/big fat friend who is willing to listen. The fact that several groups decided to monopolize the practice and add required tithing and arbitrary dress and other standards is irrelevant. Call it whatever you want: Prayer, Meditation, Moment of Silence, or plain old Babbling with the wall; it helps, it works, and it makes you a more balanced person.

Pray on Littlepans, troll or not, you've got the right to.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread