? servers

? players online

Rate Me, DooD!  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Me, DooD!

• 5 - You are doing terrific, I can't find any flaw in how you are doing. (I'm a 1 spammer)
    • 4 - You are doing great, but could be better.
    • 3 - You are doing okay, not good, but not bad either.
    • 2 - You are doing bad, many things you do are terrible.
    • 1 - You are doing horrible, there is no hope for you, just quit already.
    • I don't know.

Rate Me, DooD

• Content Count:  2051

So It's been 3 weeks since I've gotten BD back, and I would like to ask for your opinions. I take full criticism and I won't hold it against you. I tried to be as fair as possible in my bans punishments and treatment towards everyone, I've also as well have been trying to not just hang with one specific crowd. I've been playing on each of the servers at least 1-2 hours a day under a different name to see if anything is going on. The names are quite obvious for some. (Your Mom, AimEZ.exe, Faggard, Pikachu Squad, Prinny Squad)

If there is anything that you don't think would be quite necessary to talk about here because you are cautious that it would effect other's opinions about you, then feel free to PM. I am making this topic to see if I am doing a good job or not or if I should change the way I am handling things. (and to ban everyone who hates me, j/k)

We used to have admin reviews with our higher ups, but since this no longer taking place I would like the community's perspective of my past performance as BD.

Vote honestly, and seriously, and if possible explain what I can do to make myself a better BD.

Don't try to suck up, I will know if you are trying.

• Like 1
Guest barackobama
"He's american" is not a good enough reason to call him the worst BD ever.. In my opinion.

You're doing fantastic, Cloud! Keep up the great work.

Cloud is extremely bad, he has no idea about servers, he's pretty useless, I can't wait till he leaves!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread