? servers

? players online

Rate Me, DooD!  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Me, DooD!

• 5 - You are doing terrific, I can't find any flaw in how you are doing. (I'm a 1 spammer)
    • 4 - You are doing great, but could be better.
    • 3 - You are doing okay, not good, but not bad either.
    • 2 - You are doing bad, many things you do are terrible.
    • 1 - You are doing horrible, there is no hope for you, just quit already.
    • I don't know.

Rate Me, DooD

• Content Count:  1824

In these areas, I believe your doing great job.

Besides few other things, which are private, I think you're doing great job Cloud. :thumb:

Wait does that mean? He's tackling your private area? That's sick!

He's terrible, always kicks my ass in Pub and GG, psh, he's nothing :toung:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3440

It really isn't, nor am I required to do anything, lol. But I think its mainly beacuse it depends on where you stand, some say I am the only BD doing work, mainly because all I do is hang around forums and deal with affairs, answer questions that only a BD can answer, etc. which is what I mostly do which appears more to forum users. But in reality, the other BDs do tons of work. They actually do the other main half of the BD work which is server work. Even though none of what I've done is really BD work, I try to let everyone know that, ya, a BD is within reach and isn't always busy. BUT, yea, I admit the things I mentioned weren't really BD related.

This is about all what I do.

Be a role model to all admins/setting by example

Handle all Admin disputes

Issue admin warnings/punishments

Manage all public relations

Manage AO staffing and responsibilities

... anything else that needs to be done

The way I see it is that 1 BD can't do everything. Nor is every BD suited for every job. The forums need a BD that is willing to address these kinds of issues as well as be there to answer the questions that only a BD can answer. You are filling that gap rather well. It definitely helps the average users perception of the "Higher Up's" to know that they can get questions they have answered. I can see how some BD's get tied up in the running of the servers themselves. The forums are a political and PR beast by nature and need someone willing to address the issues that arise there. I'm glad to see you stepping up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  513

Even though I haven't been as active in the community lately and I really haven't played on the servers in 80 years, I still voted 5 because you linked me to Haru Haru? ^_^ .

In all honesty, I think even when you were just an admin, you were doing great so seeing you under this new title, you do deserve it. You are dedicated.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3736

Beside that fajita incident which wasnt really your fault. You've always done a great job as a BD!!! Thanks for your invested time!!! You are fair which is a plus!!

• Like 1
Edited by trakaill

Reply to Thread