? servers

? players online

Garry's Mod Addon Help

• Content Count:  14

I'm trying to install some add-ons, and it's not workin. I looked at some tutorials on Youtube, and nothing's working. I downloaded winrar, I went to garrysmod.org, found an addon I wanted, clicked download, then I clicked save, yadda yadda yadda. I put it in the addons folder, and then I start up Garry's mod. Bam. No new stuff.

What am I doing wrong?

• Content Count:  1590

only a couple things i can think of..

1.Did you leave it in the vehicle_collection and vehicle_sound folder and put those in addons?

3.Did you check your vehicles tab in game to see if they added it?

Edited by Tyler

once the torrent downloaded there should have been a .rar file, inside the .rar file there should have been a folder called garrys mod, inside garrys mod there should have been a addons and a settings folder, put the contents of the addons folder into your garrys mod addons folder(the 2 folders inside of addons should be vehicle_collection and vehicle_sound), then put the contents of settings inside your settings folder(there should be a folder called vehicles)

There's no .rar file :\ Only the torrent file.

And if it helps, there was no "Open" option on the file. Just "Find" and "Save"

oh so you dident unpack the torrent? If you dident download BitTorrent(http://www.bittorrent.com/) and double click the torrent file and then open it with bittorrent and then it should download, once it finishes downloading right click it and click open containing folder and it should lead you to a folder with the .rar in it

Reply to Thread