? servers

? players online

SG Video help.

• Content Count:  2095

http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24521

I've made a pretty good tutorial on HD videos. If you need anyone to edit the clips together, I have Sony Vegas. (Though, I'm an overall noob at special effects and shit.)

I suggest it's done with demo format, as you'll get the best quality. Fraps or anything else is totally shitty quality and absolutely laggy for you.

Be sure to use demo smoothing, it'll create an absolute piece of art. http://www.youtube.com for a few tutorials.

Try using Inpact HUD tweaker as well, it'll remove the GUI and ext.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1000

Demos are not recognized as video files because they aren't video files. They are just a bunch of commands that can only be run by the game. You are going to have to use Fraps or Camtasia or whatever in the end. And if you check out my videos, they are all recorded with Fraps and not crappy at all.

• Content Count:  2095

Demos are not recognized as video files because they aren't video files. They are just a bunch of commands that can only be run by the game. You are going to have to use Fraps or Camtasia or whatever in the end. And if you check out my videos, they are all recorded with Fraps and not crappy at all.

You obviously didn't read the link I posted. I detail in that tutorial how to turn a raw demo file into an absolutely excellent quality video.

You can enjoy making the video yourself then, as you have a computer that's high enough quality to run Fraps perfectly. Most other people will lag as fuck while doing so, not to mention they'll have to purchase the product.

Overall, I'd like to help in the production of the video. I'll add you on steam if I find you ingame or some shit, as I don't know your SF.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1000

You obviously didn't read the link I posted. I detail in that tutorial how to turn a raw demo file into an absolutely excellent quality video.

You can enjoy making the video yourself then, as you have a computer that's high enough quality to run Fraps perfectly. Most other people will lag as fuck while doing so, not to mention they'll have to purchase the product.

Overall, I'd like to help in the production of the video. I'll add you on steam if I find you ingame or some shit, as I don't know your SF.

Uh yea, in fact, I do have a computer capable of recording game play without lagging and not with your crappy -dxlevel 95 setting, but with everything maxed out. Crappy video? I think not, compared to your -dxlevel 95 junk.

Reply to Thread