? servers

? players online

SG Video help.

• Content Count:  2095

Uh yea, in fact, I do have a computer capable of recording game play without lagging and not with your crappy -dxlevel 95 setting, but with everything maxed out. Crappy video? I think not, compared to your -dxlevel 95 junk.

Ignorant post is ignorant.

Not everyone has money to buy fraps, not to mention my "-dxlevel 95" is specifically for my system. And if you didn't pay the $50 for the program, I hope you get caught for pirating it.

Not everyone is blessed with a godlike system like yours, some of us have to stick with the basics, and what we have been gifted.

Like I said, since you're godlike you can have the pleasure to create the video for him. I gave friendly advice to him, in which you came in and attempted to bash my thread along with me to hell.

In which you failed, you simply made an ass of yourself.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1000

Ignorant post is ignorant.

Not everyone has money to buy fraps, not to mention my "-dxlevel 95" is specifically for my system. And if you didn't pay the $50 for the program, I hope you get caught for pirating it.

Not everyone is blessed with a godlike system like yours, some of us have to stick with the basics, and what we have been gifted.

Like I said, since you're godlike you can have the pleasure to create the video for him. I gave friendly advice to him, in which you came in and attempted to bash my thread along with me to hell.

In which you failed, you simply made an ass of yourself.

I bash because you stand here spitting out biased statements and assumptions. "I suggest it's done with demo format, as you'll get the best quality. Fraps or anything else is totally shitty quality and absolutely laggy for you." Just because you think that doing a demo format is better than using Fraps or anything else doesn't make it true. And don't assume that just because he does the demo format, he will have better quality. I've done it before and it came out to crap.

EDIT: More assumptions:

You obviously didn't read the link I posted. I detail in that tutorial how to turn a raw demo file into an absolutely excellent quality video.

Edited by Akaru

I bash because you stand here spitting out biased statements and assumptions. "I suggest it's done with demo format, as you'll get the best quality. Fraps or anything else is totally shitty quality and absolutely laggy for you." Just because you think that doing a demo format is better than using Fraps or anything else doesn't make it true. And don't assume that just because he does the demo format, he will have better quality. I've done it before and it came out to crap.

EDIT: More assumptions:

You obviously didn't read the link I posted. I detail in that tutorial how to turn a raw demo file into an absolutely excellent quality video.

You obviously didn't. You entered and posted some idiotic remark of how you cannot make a demo into a video file.

Sure, it's an assumption. However, allow me to point out your ignorance now.

Where has he said he purchased fraps? Where has he stated he wont lag?

You're doing the exact same thing as me.

Demos are not recognized as video files because they aren't video files. They are just a bunch of commands that can only be run by the game. You are going to have to use Fraps or Camtasia or whatever in the end. And if you check out my videos, they are all recorded with Fraps and not crappy at all.

Tada.

And you've assumed he'd be perfectly capable of using such a program with success of perfect quality, no guides or anything. Assuming he has sony vegas.

• Content Count:  1000

You obviously didn't. You entered and posted some idiotic remark of how you cannot make a demo into a video file.

Sure, it's an assumption. However, allow me to point out your ignorance now.

Where has he said he purchased fraps? Where has he stated he wont lag?

You're doing the exact same thing as me.

Tada.

And you've assumed he'd be perfectly capable of using such a program with success of perfect quality, no guides or anything. Assuming he has sony vegas.

Where has he stated he won't lagg? You are assuming that he has a peiece of crap and will lagg.

I didn't assume he had anything. That's why I give an option of Fraps or Camtasia. And where in that post do you see the words Sony and Vegas?

Where has he stated he won't lagg? You are assuming that he has a peiece of crap and will lagg.

I didn't assume he had anything. That's why I give an option of Fraps or Camtasia. And where in that post do you see the words Sony and Vegas?

Ignore the vegas part, I'm thinking of another topic.

But, I'm done arguing with you. I'm simply making an ass of myself along with following you down the idiocy road.

You're just going to continue to put me on the spot, while you continue/had done the exact same thing. I'll continue to worsen my current reputation because I cannot understand one fucking thing you say, as you have the worst way to put things together, which only you can understand.

Overall, you're a hypocrite. You've assumed shit as well. You've stated untrue things, because you didn't understand, or take the time to understand or read something.

I'm done arguing with you. Good day, kind sir.

I now understand you've reached your 600 shitpost goal, welcome to SG.Hon.

• Content Count:  23

yup scout | Booyah! and dont argue here! im just trying to get help with this. I would love some editing help and since i only have so much time a week ive been piecing together some ideas that SEEM possible. They may require video editing tools that i dont have, or can afford, so any help would be amazing

Reply to Thread