? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  2095

Oh this just shows how mature you are. Hypocritical idiot. Oh yea.

Actually, you flamed and attacked him...

I honestly doubt he's lying, there's no reason for him to post on the forums saying "am vac band wtf".

There's no redeeming yourself here, as no one knows you've been vac banned.

• Content Count:  1000

Actually, you flamed and attacked him...

I honestly doubt he's lying, there's no reason for him to post on the forums saying "am vac band wtf".

There's no redeeming yourself here, as no one knows you've been vac banned.

So what if I attacked him? He loves the attention. Newfags need to learn the same way I did.

• Content Count:  641

Oh god the old "VAC Banned - wtf?" threads. When ever someone says the word "VAC" in their thread, a huge arguement occures about VAC is a horrible ban system/VAC is a perfectly fine ban system.

It could be a skin, i've heard people getting banned because a skin had hidden hacks in it. So, this is why i don't care about skins or anything you can download for CSS. There is no need, CSS is perfect the way it is. Sure the skins can look cool, but is it really worth it to have a skin only you can see but not other players? It's a waste of space imo.

The only thing i will ever download for CSS is maps. I doubt maps can have hidden hacks because they don't use an execute program to install them. It's just BAM download, BAM folder, BAM click+drag, BAM start CSS, BAM enjoy the map.

So what if I attacked him? He loves the attention. Newfags need to learn the same way I did.

Honestly, you've been here two more months than him. He's given money to the community and supported us. Have you given any money to the community?

It's quite elitest saying someone else is a newfag, as you're a newfag as well.

I've been with this community for well over a year, not counting the time I've visited the servers without actually contributing or joining the forum.

All you've proven within these posts are:

1. You're seemingly elitest.

2. You're a hypocrite to the max. You called him a hypocrite, while proving you're one in the process.

3. You've been here two more months than him, while he gives constructive posts while you shitpost, flame, attack, and +post. You don't even refer to what people say, as you simply go ahead and post.

• Content Count:  158

Really? You sure you're not just trying to get attention through me? I wasn't trying to get attention idiot. I was curious about if someone would say something about the VAC bans. So until you know me, or what I'm talking about, stop falsely judging me?

• Content Count:  1000

Oh god the old "VAC Banned - wtf?" threads. When ever someone says the word "VAC" in their thread, a huge arguement occures about VAC is a horrible ban system/VAC is a perfectly fine ban system.

It could be a skin, i've heard people getting banned because a skin had hidden hacks in it. So, this is why i don't care about skins or anything you can download for CSS. There is no need, CSS is perfect the way it is. Sure the skins can look cool, but is it really worth it to have a skin only you can see but not other players? It's a waste of space imo.

The only thing i will ever download for CSS is maps. I doubt maps can have hidden hacks because they don't use an execute program to install them. It's just BAM download, BAM folder, BAM click+drag, BAM start CSS, BAM enjoy the map.

Skins are the exact same. Download, extract, copy and paste to cstrike and done.

Honestly, you've been here two more months than him. He's given money to the community and supported us. Have you given any money to the community?

It's quite elitest saying someone else is a newfag, as you're a newfag as well.

I've been with this community for well over a year, not counting the time I've visited the servers without actually contributing or joining the forum.

All you've proven within these posts are:

1. You're seemingly elitest.

2. You're a hypocrite to the max. You called him a hypocrite, while proving you're one in the process.

3. You've been here two more months than him, while he gives constructive posts while you shitpost, flame, attack, and +post. You don't even refer to what people say, as you simply go ahead and post.

The main reason people that join the SG community and donate within the first month is just for the admin. I refuse to donate to a community to which I am still getting familiar with.

Edited by Akaru

Skins are the exact same. Download, extract, copy and paste to cstrike and done.

Maps are one file addons.

Skins are a large array of folders for models and ext. There could also be a nice little lua command inside the normal lua to trigger something.

The main reason people that join the SG community and donate within the first month is just for the admin. I refuse to donate to a community to which I am still getting familiar with.

I haven't seen any admin application by him. And it's ignorant how you think that everyone donates for admin.

Second of all, "I'm still getting familiar with" - yet you call someone else a "newfag"?

Edited by SoulKeeper

Reply to Thread