? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  158

Maps are one file addons.

Skins are a large array of folders for models and ext. There could also be a nice little lua command inside the normal lua to trigger something.

I haven't seen any admin application by him. And it's ignorant how you think that everyone donates for admin.

Second of all, "I'm still getting familiar with" - yet you call someone else a "newfag"?

I did send in an admin application, just for the fun of it. I knew I wouldn't get it, I was understanding why I didn't. I mean, why not test your luck though?

This thread was not needed, just bait for some drama. If you get VAC'd okay, good for you, we didn't want hackers here anyway.

Another person trying to flame.

Well that just shows that i don't download skins and stuff. I figured it would be more difficult to install/download a skin than a map.

Lol

• Content Count:  1000

Maps are one file addons.

Skins are a large array of folders for models and ext. There could also be a nice little lua command inside the normal lua to trigger something.

I haven't seen any admin application by him. And it's ignorant how you think that everyone donates for admin.

Second of all, "I'm still getting familiar with" - yet you call someone else a "newfag"?

I hate when people assume that because I call someone something, I'm not that thing myself. I call him a newfag, yes. I am one myself, yes. In all of my post in this thread, can you pinpoint the exact moment I say "I AM NOT A NEWFAG" or even hint that I am not one myself? I don't have to be a person that's been on this forum since its beginning to call someone a newfag.

You assume that a person has to be the opposite of the insult being said to say it. Not true at all. I can be short and meet another person that is short and call him/her short. Does that automatically make me tall? No. The truth still remains and my point stands; that the person I called short is short.

I did send in an admin application, just for the fun of it. I knew I wouldn't get it, I was understanding why I didn't. I mean, why not test your luck though?

Another person trying to flame.

OH LOOK! What is this? You are wrong, Soulkeeper. He did apply. Also, do you really think "Another person trying to flame." is constructive?

• Content Count:  158

I hate when people assume that because I call someone something, I'm not that thing myself. I call him a newfag, yes. I am one myself, yes. In all of my post in this thread, can you pinpoint the exact moment I say "I AM NOT A NEWFAG" or even hint that I am not one myself? I don't have to be a person that's been on this forum since its beginning to call someone a newfag.

You assume that a person has to be the opposite of the insult being said to say it. Not true at all. I can be short and meet another person that is short and call him/her short. Does that automatically make me tall? No. The truth still remains and my point stands; that the person I called short is short.

OH LOOK! What is this? You are wrong, Soulkeeper. He did apply. Also, do you really think "Another person trying to flame." is constructive?

Now you're saying you're a newfag.

And I didn't apply like most people do though, and beg. So learn your stuff?

Can we lock this already? This kid is eventually going to rage and get himself banned.. wait hold on a second. No leave this thread open.

Joke fail more?

• Content Count:  1000

Well, I never said I wasn't a newfag to begin with. You just made a stupid assumption that I wasn't a newfag.

And I never said you begged. Nothing to learn here.

• Content Count:  2942

Joke fail more?

Lol your the newfag. You joined in Aug 2009 and instantly got Supporter. Your not going to get unbanned, and you NEVER will. Might was well quit while your ahead.

• Content Count:  2095

Congrats, you've found something else to distract away for your idiocy.

You cannot put a valid point across, so you need to pick at a simple mistake I made. Overall, he's done more for this community in a shorter amount of time than you have.

So what if I attacked him? He loves the attention. Newfags need to learn the same way I did.

That's pretty close. "Newfags need to learn the same way I did." - Pass tense, sounds like you referred to yourself as you've grown out of it. But hey, you don't exactly put all that much thought process into your votes to make sure no mistakes would be made.

Honestly, why would you point out that he's a newfag? Are you that excited to postwhore to honorable gamer?

Reply to Thread