? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  158

Actually being VAC'd shows a second thing besides your using hacks, it shows you fail and got caught.

That doesn't mean I hack. I know I didn't hack. How do you know someone didn't place something in a skin or something? I'm going to laugh when it happens to you and this happens.

• Content Count:  4685

That doesn't mean I hack. I know I didn't hack. How do you know someone didn't place something in a skin or something? I'm going to laugh when it happens to you and this happens.

Im not dumb enough to not check my files but hey you can keep hoping.

• Content Count:  2942

I know LOL. I kind of just went through a lot.

I'm going to drop this thread though, I'm requesting a lock on it.

You went through a lot? Aww are you going to cry because your account got banned? So you are going to fail troll everyone because of that? You fail.. Just stop posting all together. You are just trying to raise your post count by posting random garbage and trying to troll and your just going to get burnt. So might want to stop while your remotely ahead. If your account ever does become unbanned there is a VERY VERY VERY slim chance you will ever get admin here because of all the shit you said in this thread to everyone..

• Content Count:  1000

That's pretty close. "Newfags need to learn the same way I did." - Pass tense, sounds like you referred to yourself as you've grown out of it. But hey, you don't exactly put all that much thought process into your votes to make sure no mistakes would be made.

Honestly, why would you point out that he's a newfag? Are you that excited to postwhore to honorable gamer?

I was pointing out that I have grown out of posting useless threads that will get flamed. Remember like a month ago when I would spam useless threads and everyone of them got flamed? That's what he needs to learn.

• Content Count:  158

You went through a lot? Aww are you going to cry because your account got banned? So you are going to fail troll everyone because of that? You fail.. Just stop posting all together. You are just trying to raise your post count by posting random garbage and trying to troll and your just going to get burnt. So might want to stop while your remotely ahead. If your account ever does become unbanned there is a VERY VERY VERY slim chance you will ever get admin here because of all the shit you said in this thread to everyone..

Laughing My Ass Off.

You're an idiot.

I went through browsing a lot.

Are you retarded?

I was pointing out that I have grown out of posting useless threads that will get flamed. Remember like a month ago when I would spam useless threads and everyone of them got flamed? That's what he needs to learn.

WOULD?

• Content Count:  2942

Laughing My Ass Off.

You're an idiot.

I went through browsing a lot.

Are you retarded?

WOULD?

Lol, Congratz You just hit fucking rock bottom. GL trying to get admin or be taken seriously in this community. Your account is banned. Go do something useful with your life. Go talk to a girl besides you mom or your sister. Get friends, idfc do something useful.

• Content Count:  2095

Because you've reached your 600 post "yay SG.Hon" goal, I'm guessing.

Lol, Congratz You just hit fucking rock bottom. GL trying to get admin or be taken seriously in this community. Your account is banned. Go do something useful with your life. Go talk to a girl besides you mom or your sister. Get friends, idfc do something useful.

Calm down, no need to flame him.

He's been attacked by multiple people, everyone has a breaking point. But what you just stated is totally uncalled for.

Reply to Thread