? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  1000

Because you need to be with the community for a specific amount of time. It's quite sad how a person can spamwhore in under 6 months.

It's called being active. Due to my lack of a mic, I can't go on vent and be active there, so I'm active on the forum. The thoughts I want to get out through speaking has to go on the forum.

• Content Count:  2095

It's called being active. Due to my lack of a mic, I can't go on vent and be active there, so I'm active on the forum. The thoughts I want to get out through speaking has to go on the forum.

Of course, because you haven't just admitted you spammed and shitposted right?

Nothing you say is constructive, most of it is attempts in bashing anothers post. You don't care for other peoples opinions.

It's quite obvious when I've been here for a year, about the same amount of posts as you, as you're here for about 2 months, it's a postwhore.

I hope to God there's soon a system in which you need a set amount of "Thanks". You earn thanks through constructive posts, not random nonsense.

I was pointing out that I have grown out of posting useless threads that will get flamed. Remember like a month ago when I would spam useless threads and everyone of them got flamed? That's what he needs to learn.

A month ago. You've been here for like, what, 3 months?

That's one month of signing up, going inactive. One month of shitposting, and another month of trolling.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1000

Of course, because you haven't just admitted you spammed and shitposted right?

Nothing you say is constructive, most of it is attempts in bashing anothers post. You don't care for other peoples opinions.

You really think I'm doing this for post counts. I can care less. If you wish, I'll just ask Haggard or someone to reset my post count to 0. Like I care. He can even make my post count permanently 0 if he must. Regardless, I will still stay active on this forum and share my thoughts.

• Content Count:  2095

This video is dedicated to ReplySF

6PaHcZUHI00

If anyone gets their access revoked, it should be you.

You've been attacking him endlessly, and everything you've done lately is uncalled for.

You used to be cool. I'm not sure if the admin power has gone to your head, or if I just didn't know you were like this.

Chill the fuck out, Jesus christ.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread