? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  158

Vacbanned.com confirmed you were banned. I doubt you had nothing suspicious on your computer.

I don't know how I would. I download gun skins, that's all.

Any friends have access to your account?

No.

lol.. Well you must have done something

Redbanned.png

Lol look who I found on the 2nd page

Lol wow.

its not for no reason. you can lie to us if it makes you feel better, but its a fully automated system. it doesn't ban on "feelings" i assure you.

I really haven't done anything. All I've done is play on the Deathrun, Minigame (once), and Zombie Mod server. Zombie Mod was last I played on.

Quoted from truth.

Failed? That's also a racist comment. Telling me to mow some lawns, that's a racist joke towards Mexicans.

• Content Count:  237

make a new account and buy css. you can find it for 10 bucks at some places. hopefully your account was just banned and not your ip. even though you could still change your ip address if you really wanted to.

• Content Count:  2417

Failed? That's also a racist comment. Telling me to mow some lawns, that's a racist joke towards Mexicans.

You're an idiot. It's telling you to mow a lawn for money. You're minds racist for thinking that.

• Content Count:  237

That's also a racist comment. Telling me to mow some lawns, that's a racist joke towards Mexicans.

lol what!? i dont see the connection between mowing lawns and mexicans except in the minds of racists themselves. kids mow lawns for money all the time, mexicans and other ethnic groups alike so.. i wouldnt go around calling people racist based on your interpretation of something that has nothing to do with it.

• Content Count:  158

make a new account and buy css. you can find it for 10 bucks at some places. hopefully your account was just banned and not your ip. even though you could still change your ip address if you really wanted to.

Yeah, Lol.

You're an idiot. It's telling you to mow a lawn for money. You're minds racist for thinking that.

I don't need to mow lawns. Lol

lol what!? i dont see the connection between mowing lawns and mexicans except in the minds of racists themselves. kids mow lawns for money all the time, mexicans and other ethnic groups alike so.. i wouldnt go around calling people racist based on your interpretation of something that has nothing to do with it.

Well it still seems racist.

Don't feel bad bro. I have a banned April 06 Vac account too LOL. I have way too much old accounts.

Lol yeah. I'm going to rebuy it. My moms going to best buy for me. Lol

lol.jpg

VAC does not do random bans.

We never said anything about accidental ones.

Reply to Thread