? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  158

well yo mom is buyin you another acc. so its okayz! :F

Lol, but still. I'll just get banned again since they wont fucking say what I did. :/

except if he doesnt figure out what got him banned he is just going to get vac banned again on his new account lol

Exactly, I'm not using my new key until I see what the hell I did..

• Content Count:  2433

I didn't do anything. I've played on zombie and deathrun servers for ever, never in any combat that would even be possible to cheat on.

Right, because no one has ever used headshot hacks on Zmod before.

Lol wow.

I really haven't done anything. All I've done is play on the Deathrun, Minigame (once), and Zombie Mod server. Zombie Mod was last I played on.

Failed? That's also a racist comment. Telling me to mow some lawns, that's a racist joke towards Mexicans.

First, your responses to people saying you hacked are weak enough to make me believe you did it. Vac doesn't randomly fuck around and ban people because they feel like it. It sounds like your trying to get sympathy from us over a stupid mistake you are paying for.

Also, how is that a racist joke towards Mexicans? Does no one else in the world mow lawns? You making that comment made it into racism, since there was no racism to begin with. Y

God, I have no idea who you are but you already piss me off.

• Like 1

First, your responses to people saying you hacked are weak enough to make me believe you did it. Vac doesn't randomly fuck around and ban people because they feel like it. It sounds like your trying to get sympathy from us over a stupid mistake you are paying for.

Also, how is that a racist joke towards Mexicans? Does no one else in the world mow lawns? You making that comment made it into racism, since there was no racism to begin with. Y

Mm, good. :) I'm happy that you're going to E-Rage.

Did you recently buy a new game off steam?

No, I have not.

• Content Count:  378

First, your responses to people saying you hacked are weak enough to make me believe you did it. Vac doesn't randomly fuck around and ban people because they feel like it.

Not because they feel like it, but because there is a fault in their system. There are multiple reasons why he would get banned, and not be hacking. 1. There are programs out there, that VAC detects as "hacks". 2. There can be hidden hacks in his skins he downloaded 3. There was something wrong with there system and it accidentally banned it. But since it is a automated system, vac people are to fucking lazy to go unban the accounts that were banned for no reason, so they just tell people to buy a new account.

Learn your leason?, this is why i do not download anything for source other then mods, server side skins, sounds and maps. I understand u want to make the game look cool, but is it worth losing $20?

Be careful next time.

• Content Count:  1735

lol.. Well you must have done something

Redbanned.png

Lol look who I found on the 2nd page

duno if u guys knew or not but he got banned from 1.6 vac engine which is different from source and i dont blame him for hacking back then in 1.6 lol

• Content Count:  2180

Generally if you hack, you don't go complain on the STEAMGAMERS forums.

Either way, I doubt he hacked, it was probably just a skin he downloaded or a some virus/keylogger with a douchebag hacker :/

Even if he did hack no use yelling at him because what vac has done has been done.

:(

• Content Count:  2095

its not for no reason. you can lie to us if it makes you feel better, but its a fully automated system. it doesn't ban on "feelings" i assure you.

Yes, because VAC never made mistakes. Do you remember the old version of VAC?

Why do they have a section for "Unbanned"?

Anyways, good luck in getting shit resolved. It's a possibility you're banned for certain skins you've used if you've never used/downloaded a hack before.

Yes, because VAC never made mistakes. Do you remember the old version of VAC?

Why do they have a section for "Unbanned"?

Anyways, good luck in getting shit resolved. It's a possibility you're banned for certain skins you've used if you've never used/downloaded a hack before.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. :/ I've honestly never hacked. I'm always a legit player. So I don't know, I downloaded a few skins on FPS Banana, and got banned this morning.

Reply to Thread