? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  1000

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. :/ I've honestly never hacked. I'm always a legit player. So I don't know, I downloaded a few skins on FPS Banana, and got banned this morning.

The fact that you keep saying "I honestly never hack" and "I'm a legit player" makes it seem like you are lying and trying to hide something. You wouldn't have to list these out if you really didn't hack. For example, when a friend loses a pen from his desk (I'm thinking elementary school here) and he confronts you (if you were the thief). What would you say?

You would probably say something along the lines of "I didn't steal it, you know I would never steal from you, I honestly didn't do it". You would probably list out a bunch of obvious points that never get stated, because they are obvious. And because you list out these obvious points, people would assume that you are the thief. In this case, you are listing out obvious points after you got banned, to try to hide the fact that you really do hack. If a person was legit, he wouldn't have to list out that he was legit, because it would be assumed.

If you met a person at school (who is poor, but no one knows), you would make an assumption that he is just like everyone else (actually, you wouldn't even think about his financial status). But if you meet the same person and one of the things he tells you about himself is "I'm [honestly] not poor", you would assume that he is poor. There is no reason to say "I'm [honestly] not poor" unless you are poor and trying to hide it, because it would be assumed that you are not poor in the first place.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  421

The fact that you keep saying "I honestly never hack" and "I'm a legit player" makes it seem like you are lying and trying to hide something. You wouldn't have to list these out if you really didn't hack. For example, when a friend loses a pen from his desk (I'm thinking elementary school here) and he confronts you (if you were the thief). What would you say?

You would probably say something along the lines of "I didn't steal it, you know I would never steal from you, I honestly didn't do it". You would probably list out a bunch of obvious points that never get stated, because they are obvious. And because you list out these obvious points, people would assume that you are the thief. In this case, you are listing out obvious points after you got banned, to try to hide the fact that you really do hack. If a person was legit, he wouldn't have to list out that he was legit, because it would be assumed.

If you met a person at school (who is poor, but no one knows), you would make an assumption that he is just like everyone else (actually, you wouldn't even think about his financial status). But if you meet the same person and one of the things he tells you about himself is "I'm [honestly] not poor", you would assume that he is poor. There is no reason to say "I'm [honestly] not poor" unless you are poor and trying to hide it, because it would be assumed that you are not poor in the first place.

I was thinking the same

• Content Count:  6559

lol.. Well you must have done something

Redbanned.png

Lol look who I found on the 2nd page

LOL I'm famous bitches.

As mercy said this is a 1.6 ban, so I can't play any of the old halflife games, not like I care.

I was caught by VAC using Lambert Models + Red/Green solid skins on DOD, made sniping a lot easier. I've tried every other hack there is out there. Hell, I had my own 24/7 assault server for a while, and I walled on my own server, fun times.

But I treasured my 4 digit too much to even try anything after that.

Which is why I consider myself an expert in catching hackers.

• Content Count:  158

I know I'm not hacking. I'm just mad because I'm getting banned for no reason. I don't see the use of it in Minigames/Deathrun, I could see people probably hacking in Zombie servers as said before now that I think about it, I was always trying to be the zombie though.

I was thinking the same

Same as above.

Its likely because of your gun skins, where did you download them from?

FPS Banana.

Maybe the gun skins conatained dangerous viruses.

I guess so. :/

LOL I'm famous bitches.

As mercy said this is a 1.6 ban, so I can't play any of the old halflife games, not like I care.

I was caught by VAC using Lambert Models + Red/Green solid skins on DOD, made sniping a lot easier. I've tried every other hack there is out there. Hell, I had my own 24/7 assault server for a while, and I walled on my own server, fun times.

But I treasured my 4 digit too much to even try anything after that.

Which is why I consider myself an expert in catching hackers.

Lol wow

• Content Count:  4473

I know I'm not hacking. I'm just mad because I'm getting banned for no reason.

You have something that VAC doesn't like. There is a reason whether you know it or not (mod/skins/hacks).

Might as well get another account because they won't be removing the ban on the other one. I think you might also have to buy new games as well because I think they blacklist those CD keys so they cannot be used with a new account.

• Content Count:  3341

I don't think it's the skins.

There are 3 ways that you could get VAC'd

1. You got banned for cheating and you're lying
  2. Somebody hacked your account
  3. Valve Mistake

And I think it might be the 2nd one.

EDIT:

Ask valve on what time you got VAC'd

and ask them why they banned you.

• Content Count:  4685

I don't think it's the skins.

There are 3 ways that you could get VAC'd

1. You got banned for cheating and you're lying
  2. Somebody hacked your account
  3. Valve Mistake

And I think it might be the 2nd one.

Nope, someone hacking your account will not get it Vac'd.

Reply to Thread