? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  3341

They don't respond to VAC ban queries.

And you can get banned for certain skins.

Well I never heard about it, but if he got banned from that, then I think it's gonna be the lazer scout or other sniper.

OR It might be some Bhop script

• Content Count:  158

You have something that VAC doesn't like. There is a reason whether you know it or not (mod/skins/hacks).

Might as well get another account because they won't be removing the ban on the other one. I think you might also have to buy new games as well because I think they blacklist those CD keys so they cannot be used with a new account.

Oh, I'm getting a new account. Lol

Yeah, I play with stock skins, I don't modify anything myself, afraid of VAC being picky.

Yeah, I'm going to probably restore my comp if I get a new CS:S.

I don't think it's the skins.

There are 3 ways that you could get VAC'd

1. You got banned for cheating and you're lying
  2. Somebody hacked your account
  3. Valve Mistake

And I think it might be the 2nd one.

EDIT:

Ask valve on what time you got VAC'd

and ask them why they banned you.

I'm not lying, I know I'm not.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get hacked, not 100% sure though.

This is the only one I could think of is the Mistake, there HAS to be flaws, so don't go around (not you, I mean other people) saying like, Oh mah gawwhhdddd, lykkeee its perfect, it works for like owning 1337 haxers mang.

It's not perfect. (Not as an insult) It was made by Humans, and no human is perfect to this date.

Nope, someone hacking your account will not get it Vac'd.

It could, if they did something Vac ban able, I'm sure there IS someone out there that would just get on peoples accounts and load something that will get them vac banned. Probably not common, but just think about that.

They don't respond to VAC ban queries.

And you can get banned for certain skins.

I wish they did. :/ But yeah.

Did you by any change have the scout lazer skin ?

Not sure, I went through adding (downloading) random skins honestly.

Well I never heard about it, but if he got banned from that, then I think it's gonna be the lazer scout or other sniper.

OR It might be some Bhop script

I did think about the Bhop script, and didn't use it, you know that. I didn't know it was bannable, when I figured out I decided not to download it.

scripts arent able to be seen from VAC. so using scripts wouldnt have anything to do with him being banned.

1.You cant get banned for BH SCRIPTS.

2.You cant get banned for laser scout skins.

I've heard you can for #2. I've heard #1 is possible too.

• Content Count:  4685

Yet again, getting your account hacked wont get you VAC'd someone has to play a game on it.

Also no you cant be, unless there is something else besides the skin/script but in that case it wouldnt be that getting you VAC'd.

• Content Count:  1000

I heard you can get VAC banned for having a laser on your skins, especially guns without crosshairs. That is why I never use laser skins. You can check out my videos and none of the skins I test have a working LAM.

Scripts are not bannable, I think. Many people make their own scripts that do many things. There are so many scripts out there. Unless it tampers with the server's cvar or whatever, it's not VAC bannable.

• Content Count:  158

I heard you can get VAC banned for having a laser on your skins, especially guns without crosshairs. That is why I never use laser skins. You can check out my videos and none of the skins I test have a working LAM.

Scripts are not bannable, I think. Many people make their own scripts that do many things. There are so many scripts out there. Unless it tampers with the server's cvar or whatever, it's not VAC bannable.

That may have been it, a skin without a cross hair.

Reply to Thread