? servers

? players online

So I got VAC banned for no reason..

• Content Count:  1000

Probably will, I'm about to restore my computer and install a new CS:S.

You should really look into learning how to type online, and look into hitting puberty some time, the immaturity from "VACation" shows it.

The last few posts, ReplySF has been trying to treat people. I find it so funny though because everything he says is stupid. Especially the one about Mexicans and mowing lawns.

• Content Count:  158

He did not curse. And incorrect. You got banned for hacking. In fact, if you do not want to do it, I'll shoot Valve an e-mail asking why you got VACed. This will clear everything up. What's your steamID? I know you will give it to me if you are not trying to hide anything.

HAHA! I like that. VACation!!

STEAM_0:1:25795404

I PM'd you with it a second ago because I didn't want to double post, but the other guy posted now, so I'm good. Lol

• Content Count:  1000

That's nice. Just shows you're immature, right?

Just shot them an email. Waiting for a response. And BTW, I just remembered that VAC usually bans a person like 2-4 weeks after they detect anything wrong. So whatever you did to get you banned occurred 2-4weeks ago. Think back to then. What did you do?

• Content Count:  2632

That's nice. Just shows you're immature, right?

Not really, i'm just pointing out what a dumbass you are for making a thread about yourself for being VACed.

You can not get a VAC ban by doing nothing, you have to be hacking, or the .exe was edited (as crimson said).

• Content Count:  158

Just shot them an email. Waiting for a response. And BTW, I just remembered that VAC usually bans a person like 2-4 weeks after they detect anything wrong. So whatever you did to get you banned occurred 2-4weeks ago. Think back to then. What did you do?

I haven't done anything against the rules. Only things I've ever done is play those servers. I never played Zombie Mod until the night before last night, I played death run and mini-games the rest of the times. I'm not aware of anything I could have done.

Reply to Thread