? servers

? players online

Any of you want to join the Forces?

• Content Count:  2115

If you feel like it, go for it. I guess it has many advatanges like joining the US Army/Marines/Navy/Airforce. But that should really never be the main reason to join any armed forces, you have to do it because you want to do it. You are going to help out your nation, possibly our nation and the rest of the world by promoting peace. Just go with your feelings on this one, and think hard about it, this is not like deciding between McDonalds and Burgerking.

• Content Count:  171

I say do it!! but yet again I don't know you and wouldn't know if you would like it.... and I don't know about Canada's forces, but I am going to be commissioned in the U.S. Army in 2 years and it has been one hell of a time so far.. difficult but well worth it :usa2:

• Content Count:  11725

Join the forces. Do some basic and enroll to be an Infantry officer. Totally worth it. If you really want to do it, going to the Kingston RMC is probably a good choice if you're serious about it.

I live by kingston and Trenton AB

plus we got air cadets but yes if i ever need to do something, ill go to Trenton and do some at home support

Reply to Thread