? servers

? players online

Post Your Favourite FML'S

• Content Count:  916

Okay Well i thought about it and said meh i think ill do it. so yeah this is a topic to post your favourite and funniest FML'S you got now i don't really care if u quote others or get the same ones. just showing witch one you enjoyed. YOU CAN post more then one.. as much as you got their hilarious to read. it is great entertainment for me.. so yeah Post your favourite FML'S here you can get some at http://www.fmylife.com/ so yeah.. post your fml's away!!

These are my favourite ones

Today, I woke up to my 8 month old son happy as can be. I could hear him laughing over the monitor. When I walked into the room, he had somehow got his diaper off and was holding onto his new found penis. He thought it was hysterical when it went off and shot urine everywhere. FML

Today, I found out why my husband had wanted to wait until marriage to get it on. Last night was the first night of our honeymoon, and he informed me that he wasn't always Ben, but used to be Brenda. His 'penis' doesn't work and he had wanted to know I "truly loved him" before he had let me know. FML

-DDIS

• Content Count:  2115

Today, I was eating lunch with my girlfriend. Trying to look I cute, I swallowed a skittles while looking her deep in the eyes. I choked on it, it somehow managed to get into my nose and shot right into my girlfriends mouth. FML

Guest Vivian556
Today, I was eating lunch with my girlfriend. Trying to look I cute, I swallowed a skittles while looking her deep in the eyes. I choked on it, it somehow managed to get into my nose and shot right into my girlfriends mouth. FML

That's hot.

• Content Count:  2942

I am going to learn that trick. like NOW

• Content Count:  1554

Today, I saw an elderly man fall in a crosswalk, so I jumped off my bike to help. As I helped him across, the light turned green. At that point I noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket in the street and was run over by several cars. I then watched across a 6 lane street as someone stole my bike. FML

Today, I texted my college boyfriend to tell him how terrible I felt about cheating. He replied saying he was so relieved because he had been cheating on me with a girl in his dorm. I was talking about my math exam. FML

Reply to Thread