? servers

? players online

Post Your Favourite FML'S

• Content Count:  1000

I was going to submit one.

Today, I was in a deep moment of thought. I remember my name is Leslie. Then I remembered I am a guy. FML.

Haha. You guys think this is any good?

• Content Count:  3391

I can't find it, but a while ago, a guy wrote about how he farted on his sleeping Roommate, and accidentally pooped on his face, then his Roommate beat the shit out of him.

I think he'd probably beat the shit into him, given the circumstances.

• Content Count:  3391

I was going to submit one.

Today, I was in a deep moment of thought. I remember my name is Leslie. Then I remembered I am a guy. FML.

Haha. You guys think this is any good?

No? Almost all of the FMLs are fake, that's the whole point of the site. http://www.grouphug.us has the good shit, and it's the original.

• Content Count:  3697

Okay the best one ever. No way I'd be able to find it so I'm going to paraphrase it. It isn't this exactly word for word.

Today, I had my iPod in my breast pocket, listening to it while walking down a path. A really attractive girl walks by so I go to turn it down to say hi. It looked like I was rubbing my nipple. FML.

I laughed so hard when I read this one a while ago because it would be so true if you did it :p

• Content Count:  916

Okay the best one ever. No way I'd be able to find it so I'm going to paraphrase it. It isn't this exactly word for word.

Today, I had my iPod in my breast pocket, listening to it while walking down a path. A really attractive girl walks by so I go to turn it down to say hi. It looked like I was rubbing my nipple. FML.

I laughed so hard when I read this one a while ago because it would be so true if you did it :p

Lol Fail..

• Content Count:  1910

Today I was eating m&ms on a chair when I dropped one and it fell under my crotch. My mom came in to see my hand on my crotch and me muttering "where is that little bastard?" FML

Today I was having a really bad day and told my friend at lunch about how stressed I was and he gave me his brownie to cheer me up. After school, he texted me "Did the weed kick in?" Yes, it did, right in the middle of my English presentation. FML

The last one was win.

Reply to Thread