? servers

? players online

1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2994

Tonight is my one year anniversary of being free from that crazy bitch i was with!!!!!!!!!!!! Im getting trashed!!!!!! !!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Cant believe time goes by that fast!!!!!!!! Ill be in the servers laughing away!!! Anything special to join??????

Congrats man, but be aware, lonelyfags on SG be hatin' on you for even having a significant other. Won't name any names, but good to hear.

• Content Count:  3736

God I dont remember posting after the original one...I feel sick now but still happy!! I wont deny Im lonely but better be lonely than with her! And I have real friends except if I had gone out last night I couldnt have drunk because I would have had to drive home, So I partyed with my SG freinds!!!!

(DUI is not an option when you want to become a pilot)

• Content Count:  4980

God I dont remember posting after the original one...I feel sick now but still happy!! I wont deny Im lonely but better be lonely than with her! And I have real friends except if I had gone out last night I couldnt have drunk because I would have had to drive home, So I partyed with my SG freinds!!!!

(DUI is not an option when you want to become a pilot)

Hey Trak, can I be friends with you? Let's see if he has forgotten some memory.

Reply to Thread