? servers

? players online

Fucking

• Content Count:  2095

Sorry to hear that soul :(

Just wondering, what type of liquid did your brother spill on your keyboard?

God knows, probably Gatoraid as I saw him with it.

He's like "not mi" - while I leave at 7, and he's the only one home waking up at 10.

"lul i saw'd watr" - while it clearly smells like juice, as water would also evaporate.

Keyboards slowly losing all function, I can no longer play CSS or anything else at this point.

• Content Count:  641

All i do when i spill liquid in my keyboard is i open it up, take out all the keys, wash them in a bowl, dry completely, wipe the coding or w/e is under the mat, then put it back together, and it's fine. I've only had one problem where i had to replace the keyboard because it didn't work. There was like 10 different keys in the correct positions, but they read differently. (ie. I'd press "P" and it would type "Q")

I've spilt like 3 drinks on the one i use now, and i'm still rolling with it.

• Content Count:  2095

All i do when i spill liquid in my keyboard is i open it up, take out all the keys, wash them in a bowl, dry completely, wipe the coding or w/e is under the mat, then put it back together, and it's fine. I've only had one problem where i had to replace the keyboard because it didn't work. There was like 10 different keys in the correct positions, but they read differently. (ie. I'd press "P" and it would type "Q")

I've spilt like 3 drinks on the one i use now, and i'm still rolling with it.

Same problem I have.

Reply to Thread