? servers

? players online

So chances of getting un VAC banned are like, none?

• Content Count:  158

No, don't start a flame war.

This is what I meant to ask in my other thread.

If you try to be a little kid about a question, I'll just put you on my ignore list, and you'll no longer be able to bug me.

So there is no chance of getting UN-VAC banned?

I'm not sure why I got banned or anything, as I said before. I don't care if you believe me or not, I'm pretty sure I did nothing. I don't know if I had a bad background file or something open, but yeah.

So, will I just be best off buying a new Counter Strike: Source copy?

Could I get re-vac'd though if I made my nickname the (supporter prefix) ReplySF though, on a new account? Or would it not matter? I'm sure it wouldn't, but I'm not very intelligent with steam.

I'll appreciate any positive answers. :)

• Content Count:  665

Well VAC ban is from detection software used to detect hacks and such. Don't think there is any way to get it lifted. It is issued by client for servers and I don't believe there is anything anyone here can do about it. You can get a new steam acct, then purchace CSS agian, but be sure to get rid of whatever caused VAC to trigger.

• Content Count:  4550

/sigh

VAC makes mistakes, rarely. Send them an email but the chances will be slim as fuck.

Best option - Buy a new css. BUT make sure if you get a new one, scan for viruses, and if need be you may have to reformat or just delete anything u downloaded such as skins and what not. They may be carrying hidden hacks. Its why i dont dl them.

• Content Count:  2095

Well VAC ban is from detection software used to detect hacks and such. Don't think there is any way to get it lifted. It is issued by client for servers and I don't believe there is anything anyone here can do about it. You can get a new steam acct, then purchace CSS agian, but be sure to get rid of whatever caused VAC to trigger.

Indeed. You can get the ban removed, as there's a section of "unbanned" on the VAC's website. This means there's obviously been people falsely banned. Not to mention how the last version of VAC acted, and how they thought it was god-like.

• Content Count:  1053

/sigh

VAC makes mistakes, rarely. Send them an email but the chances will be slim as fuck.

Best option - Buy a new css. BUT make sure if you get a new one, scan for viruses, and if need be you may have to reformat or just delete anything u downloaded such as skins and what not. They may be carrying hidden hacks. Its why i dont dl them.

Yea, I don't dl skins either due to the risks.

• Content Count:  2095

Yea, I don't dl skins either due to the risks.

Simply download them from the "experts" from FPSBanana. There's a low chance they'll bug their downloads - it's the shitty grade random trolls that you need to worry about. They probably wont go through a large process of creating excellent skins to be well known, to eventually get people VAC banned.

I don't use skins anymore for professionalism in my videos. (lul)

• Content Count:  5303

Nope, you will never get unbanned.

To answer your second question, No. VAC scans your files and detects corrupt file, then bans you. Making new steam, will make new Account Folder, with new files. To put it easily, no you won't get banned for having the same name.

Reply to Thread