? servers

? players online

So chances of getting un VAC banned are like, none?

• Content Count:  85

I had an account deleted for unknown reasons before, never vac banned. But Valve wasn't very kind with the matter and didn't return my account to me. Valve has a history of not being able to understand anyone. And they just want money.

• Content Count:  158

I had an account deleted for unknown reasons before, never vac banned. But Valve wasn't very kind with the matter and didn't return my account to me. Valve has a history of not being able to understand anyone. And they just want money.

Exactly.

I told them I'm not re-buying the game if I stay VAC'd.

If I really did something, I'd go buy the game again, because I would feel really guilty. Since I didn't though, I'm not re-buying the game. If I didn't get VAC'd I'd still be buying games, period. Now they're losing the money I'd put into getting games. I was about to upgrade my "rig" as in Semi, kidding. I was about to update my "Rig" as in computer, so I could play better games, and I was going to try to buy out some of the store, since I'm getting a higher download speed too soon, well internet speed, but you know.

I was going to re-buy Counter Strike: Source a few days ago while my mom as at best buy, but I decided not to, because of the reasons above. I do have a friend that says he'll give me a key for an account on a game named "Soldier Front" though. With over 1.2 million experience, while earning on average 500 - 2000 a game.

Anyways, I'm just going to get the key from him, and move on. Lol

Edit:

LOL. The last line sounded really bad.

I mean I'm going to give him my account, but I'll get the key, then play again. LOL.

• Content Count:  4473

Exactly.

I told them I'm not re-buying the game if I stay VAC'd.

I'd think they could care less.

If I really did something, I'd go buy the game again, because I would feel really guilty.

It would be because you want to play the game again, not because you are so sorry you think Valve deserves more money from you.

If I didn't get VAC'd I'd still be buying games, period. Now they're losing the money I'd put into getting games.

You shouldn't have hacked/downloaded the skin/downloaded the mod/etc. It is not Valve's fault its program detected something on your computer. It is seriously sounding like you are afraid of trying to play again because your new account might get banned (whether you actually hacked or were dumb enough to download the same skins again).

I doubt you would be buying enough games that Valve would actually take notice to.

I was going to re-buy Counter Strike: Source a few days ago while my mom as at best buy, but I decided not to, because of the reasons above. I do have a friend that says he'll give me a key for an account on a game named "Soldier Front" though. With over 1.2 million experience, while earning on average 500 - 2000 a game.

Congratulations, you will be playing a much inferior game to CS (it is just a rip-off of CS after all). Enjoy the glitchers and hackers on that game. I hear they're all the rage nowadays.

The only people who play it are kids who cannot afford or cope with CS and those who were banned by Valve. Good luck having fun and kudos on your personal "crusade" against Valve.

• Content Count:  2632

"Soldier Front"

Good luck, I played that game before i bought CSS, it's absolute shit. There are glitchers/hackers all over the place, not to mention their staff are a bunch of idiots who don't know how to make a decent Korean game into a decent US game. Soldier Front (Special Force) is a good game in Korea, but when it got to ijji it became shit.

Reply to Thread