? servers

? players online

Do you play any sports? If so, what position?

• Content Count:  6712

I don't play competitively anymore but I used to play for a local football team then Watford Academy for 3 years then they let me go :frown: I might start playing for my uncles Sunday league team though, they're decent enough.

Now casually (although I'm pretty good) I play Tennis, Badminton and Table Tennis, aswell as cycling quite a lot.

• Content Count:  158

I play your mom.

Is that how I was born?

OOHHHHH SNAP

Indeed, oh snap.

Basketball. Center or PF sometimes :p

Nice, nice. I played Basketball last year since I was forced into it. I was usually a point guard.

I play softball, 2nd base and sometimes right field.

Nice.

I used to play Soccer, Goalie.

Nice. I remember one time before my brother joined the Army he used to play Soccer, not sure of the positions. He was more towards the right side of the center though. The goalie for his school kicked the ball, and the ball kept bouncing on the field and flew into the opposite goal and they got a point, without anyone touching the ball but him. The other goalie tried to stop it but the way it bounced it kept shifting.

• Content Count:  158

oo bet you wear those sexy speedos! :p haha.

- i don't play a sport [competitively] but sometime next year i might try out for soccer and/or softball :p

Good luck on Soccer and Softball.

Just make sure you have time for both. Lol, there's one girl at our school that plays Football (only girl player in the last 2 years) she's a cheer leader, and she's in band playing the Tuba. Lol. Our band attends all of our football games, and obviously cheer leaders do too. So how she did it was, Play one game, cheer one game, and be in band one game, and just repeated that, unless we were short a guy.

Yes, the girl does play on our team, the guy team.

Reply to Thread