? servers

? players online

Paintball...

Guest Vivian556
Wtf? Are the guns 24 karat gold and the compressed air comes from angels?

Jesus..., rental guns here are about 20 dollars, balls are like 10, and air is like 5..rofl

It's just how my uncle set the prices.

• Content Count:  3391

http://www.waynes-world.com/wwopen.html

I went to the end-of-year bash in, I think, 2004. It was a 48 hour event with over 2000 players. It was amazingly insane and incredibly fun. I was a medic, so I could rush up to players that were hit and 'heal' them by rubbing the paint off (unless they got hit in the head, which is a kill).

People were wearing full camo suits and ghillie suits. The theme was Van Helsing and the goal was to capture artifacts from each other's HQs. Each team had a commander that gave out tasks and laid out plans of attacks. Most people followed his orders, others just went out and shot the shit out of everything that moved.

Armored golf carts were tanks with 4 people in them blasting the shit out of everyone. The only way to kill one was to shoot it with a bazooka that had an orange paintball. People had CO2 powered potato gun-style bazookas to shoot the rockets. It was hilarious to hear the *THOOMP* and hear shouts as people annihilate the people hiding behind the tanks. Many bazookas failed and a player would rush the tank with the paintball and throw it (allowed).

There was an event at 2am and, given that it's a wooded area, we couldn't see shit. For the past 8 years of the event, night vision goggles were always voted against. This year, the only year my friend didn't bring his, it was allowed. People were running around with spot lights and flood lamps on their backs powered by car batteries. Some people claimed to have setup TV remotes (IR interfere with NV goggles) to blind the guys with NV and sneak into their base. Our group went about 50 feet inside of the woods, completely blind (can't see your hand if you put it on your mask) and saw people shining bright lights, spotted us, and fucking ran. One of my friends there had a tinted mask, which is great for day games, and he tripped and we left him behind before we got raped.

Amazing time. People from all over the world were at the event. We met people from Canada, UK, Germany and France. I want to go back but I don't live in Florida anymore. No other paintball event could even come close to their end-of-year bash.

Reply to Thread