? servers

? players online

Paintball...

• Content Count:  916

When i was paintballing some fucking fat bitch on my team was blind firing right into the back of my leg and my spine. i got so pist off at her and i started flipping her off. then i just went abit up. and she followed as i wanted her to and she got shot. so i started laughing then i peek up and i got shot in the face. with a dude with a bullet proof vest. big ass gas tank on the back and a automatic m4a1..

• Content Count:  3391

lol i would camp in the pyramid

There are 2000 people playing. Camping only works if you wear a ghillie suit. There was a guy camping in the woods and was picking off everyone on our team because their commander came up with a plan to funnel us through a single path. We were spraying the shit out of the woods and never hit him. Someone brought binoculars and spotted his arm band (Sadly, we wore green and they wore orange.. not exactly fair). It had to be worn at all times and on the outside of any clothing. Once it was spotted he was lit up by about 50 of us and was screaming for us to stop. A ref came in to stop and he got lit up as well because people were just going batshit insane. Both were furious, but couldn't do anything since 1. The ref went in the line of fire and 2. The camper was picking us off for about 30 minutes and everyone was pissed.

When i was paintballing some fucking fat bitch on my team was blind firing right into the back of my leg and my spine. i got so pist off at her and i started flipping her off. then i just went abit up. and she followed as i wanted her to and she got shot. so i started laughing then i peek up and i got shot in the face. with a dude with a bullet proof vest. big ass gas tank on the back and a automatic m4a1..

When I was playing speed ball, people were getting super pissed off because at the start, people would blind fire into the air and we'd get hit in the foot or gun and it would be considered a kill. The refs wouldn't stop them from doing it, so we just hid behind the bunkers at the start, even though it wasn't allowed.

i want to play outdoors. again its so hardcore instead of shitty indoors. where its fuckin dark and you step in all kinds of shitty paintball puddles n stuff.

Not to mention the masks fog up like a mother fucker indoors.

Reply to Thread