? servers

? players online

Working the Hollywood Horror Show this year!

• Content Count:  66

Okay... So I am going to be working the originalhollywoodhorrorshow.com this year (again) and I spent from 7am to 12 midnight today working on props and other crap for the show... I think that I am now tired. lol I will be posting pictures up of the show later on... We have dress rehearsal on Sept. 19th! so be looking forward to goons and goblins~~~

Edited by Ambulancia

• Content Count:  158

lol we have a haunted trail out by us that one of our teachers hosts, where I live is like to small to be a town. We just have a school and some other stuff. Our school lets them borrow some of the buses though, and last year they had the bus drivers come there, and like they would have the bus slowly go forward and you'd be stuck on there and there would be guys in there at the back hidden with chainsaws you didn't know about and there were people blocking the exit and yeah. It was scary.

• Content Count:  66

Okay guys... Like I said b4, I am working the Horror Show this year again. So I won't be on very much or anything... If anyone needs me I will be checking my PM's on the forum and also checking my e-mail for those of you that have it. (if not PM me!) TTYL I will be back around Nov. 1st FULL Throttle again!!!

Reply to Thread