? players online

What name should he use or keep  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What name should he use or keep

• Keep DontDrunkImShoot
    • Swagger

My Name Change

• Content Count:  1382

Some people seem to forget that their username is essentially their face in the online world. When you change it, nobody knows who the fuck you are.

this is true still half of the community doesnt know me. they still say who the fuck r u.

i miss teh old one xXAcidFireXx

• Content Count:  3697

You seem to like change, do you happen to be an Obama-bot?

Funny stuff.

And yeah, keep DDIS. Ultimately here is what it boils down to:

You are changing something that everybody needs (to recognize you), but nobody cares about (what it actually is). If you were getting plastic surgery to make yourself super hot, then people wouldn't recognize you, but you would be really hot... This isn't the case. This is like getting plastic surgery to make yourself look just as good as you do now, but completely different....

You dislike Don't Drunk I'm Shoot because it is old and it's been like that for so long you want a name that seems cooler like Swagger. (Bad choice imo, DDIS is better)

But you have to realize that people won't make the name change with you, like other's said people will be like wtf?

Secondly, nobody but you cares about your name except to recognize you by it. I don't really like Bob Loblaw anymore (especially since for the first little bit people thought I was Red Tampon), but if I change it nobody is going to know who I am. Plus nobody cares about my name. Literally, ask yourself, do you care that my name is Bob Loblaw? or do you just use it as a way to recognize me (if you do recognize me lol)

Don't change names :)

• Content Count:  2186

I've always love DontDrunkI'mShoot.. I think the content of the name is so awesome .. I can remember you from AGES ago when you werent a regular, a supporter or admin.. That alone shows me that you should keep it... I see a lot of people on the servers everyday, and I can really only mention 3 people ATM that I remember from when they were just "ordinary" people.. Well, at least these 3 jumps into my mind without any time to think.. The 3 names are:

awesomebillfromdawsonville, cj and DontDrunkI'mShoot ..

cj is probably because he is win in ZE.. But you 3 have always had your names like that and somehow they all stand out ot me - so much that I remember 'em..

I say .. KEEP IT!!!

• Content Count:  1465

woops pressed swagger instead someone change my vote to DDIS ftw, btw my friends gave me the nickname swag while they were at Cancun so u cant take that from me :p also im pretty sure i known u when ur name awas dontshootimdrunk i think in the SG serevrs a long time ago with ur mic i think

Reply to Thread