? servers

? players online

Would you rather have a longer life, or more money and live a shorter life?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have a longer life, or more money and live a shorter life?

• I want a longer life, and less money.
    • I want more money, and a shorter life.

The "million dollar" question.

• Content Count:  2122

For an average person, you have to work your ass off for quite a few years and live an ascetic life to save even a million dollars. If i could trade of 5 years of my life to get 5 millions dollars without any work; then yes, I rather enjoy life and die young (technically, according to your setting, 70 is still pretty old)

• Content Count:  158

Or you can just earn millions of dollars and life a normal length life?

The way you put it is like, you can choose to be rich in life, but die younger, but say if you win the lotterly, your rich. What if you win 30 million dollars? You'd have a pretty short life. Now stop making these threads, because there really is no correct answer to the question you ask.

Are you in the fifth grade? That's the point of the question. It's an opinion question, not a question that's a right or wrong question. It's saying would you rather get money no matter what and die young, or live a normal life. So stop complaining?

Reply, i have to say this is a good thread you've made. Your past threads have been a little useless, but this one is pretty good. +rep to you

I would have a longer life, Money can't bring the happiness that life can

True, true.

I don't give a fuck about money. As long as I can do whatever I want, I'm happy.

When I'm about to die I want to look back at my life as something I enjoyed to the fullest. Who knows when that might be..

We can demand whatever we want, but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Ergo, there is no correct answer for your question.

There isn't supposed to be one, it's an opinion question.

Like saying, do you like dogs? Yes or no. If you say yes, then you like dogs, if you say no, you wont have a dog most likely.

• Content Count:  2167

I would choose money over life. No question about it. Let's say I live 78 years. (By being born in Canada & being male.)

Now, that's 78 years. Damn. 30 Years of that will be working, so let's skip that phase. I want 30 mil, and live off the interest. I'll skip the working phase of my life, and live a nice 48 years, in perfect happiness.

• Content Count:  2936

The way you put it is like, you can choose to be rich in life, but die younger, but say if you win the lotterly, your rich. What if you win 30 million dollars? You'd have a pretty short life. Now stop making these threads, because there really is no correct answer to the question you ask.

Perish in a Pyroclast.

• Content Count:  2122

let me guess, your parents pay everything for you

Perish in a Pyroclast.

gg

Reply to Thread