? servers

? players online

Should I move to NYC, NY?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I move to NYC, NY?

Serious Question...

• Content Count:  66

Hey everyone... it's me time BomB and I need to know if I should move to New York City, NY? I was called today by an old district manager that I knew about 3 years ago... and He asked me if I wanted to come work for him at Toys R Us in NYC, NY... I asked him what was the position for and how much would I be making... He told me that the position was a Supervising Store Manager making around $15.00 an hour... I thought about what it would take me to do just to move up there and to get stuff done. If you guys think that I should move up there please let me know some of the pros and cons of living there or if I shouldn't move and Why...

Thanks for the Help!

• Content Count:  3736

I live in NC now... without a job but... I have a wonderful boyfriend/fiance that cannot move with me :(

I dont know how old you are...but an unemployed person in a marriage will often lead to failure for multiple reasons...you might be better off taking the job and either you guys work it out long distance..or you find a new bf..

Not only it that but that might be your opportunity to something better, you are not starting at the bottom so you can only move up from there..

15bucks/hour might make it challenging to live in NYC though.. unless you live really cheap.

• Content Count:  4263

Find out about options for advancement/future promotions in the job.

You don't want to move up there, put pressure on your marriage due to distance, to find your expected to be working for $15 an hour for the next 4 years

Reply to Thread