? servers

? players online

dieting

• Content Count:  2661

I have been tasked out by my 1SG to get some of our fat E4s in our platoon into shape before they deploy.

Now, Allah has blessed me with a good metabolism so I can eat really whatever I want and not gain a single pound so needless to say I have no experience with dieting.

Has anyone here been successful at dieting and actually kept the weight off? I would like your tips since extra PT doesn't seem to be working for these chubby grunts. :blink1:

inb4tcpjokes

• Content Count:  3457

Try a low carb diet.

Explanation about why you should go on a low carb diet:

http://www.youmeworks.com/whylowcarb.html

Some recipes that might help:

http://www.low-carb-diet-recipes.com/low_carb_recipe.htm

The low card diet i went on, made me lose 50lbs in 5 months. Give it a try. See if it works.

• Content Count:  665

You can check into the South Beach Diet. It starts fairly strick for 2 weeks, then there is a phase 2 that you go into untill you have the weight off you want. After that phase 3 is a guidline to keep it off. It is a diet that is based off the Glycemic index. Cuts bad carbs, increase good carbs, and high protien/ low fat. As a side note works to improve high blood pressure, also was originally designed for diabetics. Works very well, and don't even really seem like a "diet" after the first phase.

• Content Count:  2994

Simple, your food doesn't have to be SUPER HEALTHY, low carb, but the key is you work out, doesn't have to be hardcore, but if you do it half an hour to one hour a day, it will do miracles.

I have no idea how I lost mine, I was a fatfuck before, just as soon I became 14 the fat just went off, I didn't excercise or eat less.. I dunno why.

• Content Count:  222

I have been tasked out by my 1SG to get some of our fat E4s in our platoon into shape before they deploy.

Now, Allah has blessed me with a good metabolism so I can eat really whatever I want and not gain a single pound so needless to say I have no experience with dieting.

Has anyone here been successful at dieting and actually kept the weight off? I would like your tips since extra PT doesn't seem to be working for these chubby grunts. :blink1:

inb4tcpjokes

extra PT doesn’t work?

do what my detachment did, go to 2-a-day PT secessions. That will whip those E4s into shape. lol

as far as dieting goes, i have never needed to diet but i know that its all about portions and quantity of the food. Don’t eat till you’re stuffed, just full.

Stay away from fried food and red meat; eat lean meat like fish and chicken (they are high in protein but very low in fat)

Just use common sense and DONT cheat your diet!

• Content Count:  2596

Swim! I started swimming last year at like 180 when i was done i was like 155 all muscle, GOOGLE Michael phelps swim work outs and swim thoose everyday trust me you can eat what ever you want!

Reply to Thread