? servers

? players online

dieting

• Content Count:  4473

I played Tennis in high school. That game gets you in shape if you actually play it well (not like a 60 year old retiree).

Besides that, don't eat too much crap and do some physical activity every now and then. I also try and limit myself to one soda a day. Got a Brita filter when I started college a couple years ago and haven't wanted to drink soda so much.

Just don't be a couch potato snacking on Cheetos and Mountain Dew for the better part of your life. I just save the snacking for game day now.

• Content Count:  6712

I've lost quite a lot of weight in periods of time (not that I'm TCP)

All I did was.

-Drink water

-If you're going to snack between meals (ideally only breakfast and dinner) then have something healthy like fruit rather then chocolate...crisps (potato chips)...etc.

-Don't get take aways

-Exercise!!!! Doesn't have to be the gym sports like tennis, badminton, cycling, football keep you fit.

• Content Count:  660

i lost alot and stil am

all i do is drink 2 fanta zeros a day for the rest water (just anything zero but fanta is best for me)

at 10,30 and 3 i eat a snack thats -100 kcal important

eat when you wake up so ur stuff can start running

and just dont overeat and dont eat anything 4 hours before you go to bed (bad!!!)

and thats all i do

• Content Count:  420

Okay this is a Very quick wieght loss method...Tie a peice of rope to the chubby dudes ankle then the other end of the 10m peice of rope to the back of a Car toe bar....then tell him/her to sit down then get into the car and speed off into the other direction as fast as fucking possible!

This way the chubby guy will scrape along the floor at high speed and as he goes the concrete road should tear and shred a large amount of fat off in a 5 minuate driving session.

This is a good fast way of losing fat

WARNING :MAY NOT WORK:

Thanks -Bread

• Content Count:  3697

I support lelouch. Swimming is bomb, and works a ton of muscles in your body. Plus it's tiresome so you don't have to walk for 5 hours to get any payoff, just swim for a little bit and keep going :) Only downside is you need to be at a pool lol.

• Content Count:  1839

get them to the army doc and have him prescribe them adderall.

i'm not kidding. its what my doc has me on for that specific reason. ive lost nearly 50 pounds in the past ~2.5 months, and still going.

It completely removes appetite, so basically they'll have to eat breakfast and dinner to make sure they don't die/completely ruin their already shitty metabolism.

For the first month they'll feel too sick to each much at all, and by the time they get to where I am, their stomachs will start shrinking anyway so they'll eat less. By the time they're off the meds, their stomachs will be vastly smaller, probably less than that of a normal person.

Tell them only water, and juice to drink, nothing else. No fried foods. other than that, they're good to go.

Reply to Thread